Morissey

longjohn

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not been to many gigs or festivals then?

Bit of a difference. I've never, in years of going to gigs, bought food. In years of going to festivals, I've never not bought food. Something to do with festivals taking a weekend and gigs taking two hours.

Morissey is an ass hole

FFS, this isn't "The Hills" or "90210".

Having a burger or a hot dog is part of the gig experience in the same way that pie and bovril is at the football.

Not that I'd go and see him anyway. His musics crap.

No it's not. I can, hand on heart, say that I have never had any food at a gig. As for the second part of your post, well you're entitled to your opinion but in this case it's wrong.

My vegetarian friends always expect a vegetarian option when they visit others but do they ever offer a meat option to their visitors? It's no real surprise that less and less of us visit them nowadays.

Bit of a difference. I've never, in years of going to gigs, bought food. In years of going to festivals, I've never not bought food. Something to do with festivals taking a weekend and gigs taking two hours.

Ok bringing in festivals is moving the goalposts, but I am struggling to think of a gig or venue where food has not been available

Ach bugger. When I saw this thread I hoped it was News of his painful death! Instead it's just more attention seeking bunny hugging pish from a p***k who's made a career out of sounding like an angle grinder being used to cut corrugated iron. I've absolutely no idea why anyone would be at his concerts for anyone to notice there was no meat on sale anyway :angry:

Ok bringing in festivals is moving the goalposts, but I am struggling to think of a gig or venue where food has not been available

I'm struggling to think of a venue where food has been available! I saw easy star all stars at the arches about 5 years ago and they had jamaican food on sale. Actually the secc usually has stuff i think, but it's such a dreadful venue that im never there.

And what generation would that be? Sweetcheeks!

Your ability to determine a persons physical and mental characteristics by staring at words they've typed on a computer screen is really very impressive.

Have you considered offering your services to MI6 or the CIA?

I'm an impressive person.

It's not my fault you are a wound up fat b*****d. dry.gif

The smiths are fucking shite. Sorry, they just are. Id like to like them, I like similar music but not them. Morissey is a fat whinging w**k as well who sings like a greetin-faced 14-year-old girl, which doesnt help their case.

The smiths are fucking shite. Sorry, they just are. Id like to like them, I like similar music but not them. Morissey is a fat whinging w**k as well who sings like a greetin-faced 14-year-old girl, which doesnt help their case.

You would'nt have enjoyed the gig on Wednesday night then, as well as having to listen to the great one droning on and on, you also had to sit through a 3 minute vid of animals being slaughtered.

Marvelous

:lol:

Steve Moz has done this for years. Why is it such a big issue now?

Because he's now playing obscure cultural backwater towns like Perth, Inverness, Dunfermline, Dunoon, f**k knows where else, where stuff like this is big news.

The Perthshire Advertiser ran a big story on it, quite why i do not know. Must have been a slow news day but then most days are in Perth.

Wednesday's gig was brilliant for the first 8-9 songs then it went a bit wierd. The encore was a bit disappointing aswell. 7/10 from me.

Let's be honest, the Venn diagram showing Morrissey fans and P&B contributors is going to have a very small intersection.

I can just see Morrissey at the mention of Pie and Bovril. Back of his hand against his brow and theatrical swoon.

I'd gladly take a cord at Morrisey and Bono's funerals, and let the b*****ds drop into their final resting places. Pair o' cnuts.

Veggies are twa links short of a hamper.

Archived