Luther

Shuggie_Murray7

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i have a tenous claim to fame,

i know the leslie family well, and indeed used to baby sit rose and her siblings when they were younger,

they own a castle next to our farm in inverurie,

her dad is a rabbid tory,

Jeez this sounded like made up crap but her Wiki page seems to back it up :lol:

Just got around to this. Think the first series was great - killing off the crappy characters rather the good ones like some other series we could mention. Only two things about it I don't like; the continuity with his beard (goatee/full/dyed/greying) and the Paul McGann character who seems a bit beige.

I see they've got rid of the dumb cops as well.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
I wish I had seen it from the beginning as I think I’d love this but not sure it’s on dvr on demand.
Do I need to watch from the beginning to know what’s going on?
You do need to watch from the beginning to help understand the characters back story. I think it is all on Iplayer at the moment?

Put off watching this for ages, Mrs kept going on about it, so a few months back we binged the lot. Utterly brilliant, and cannot wait for this new series, trailer looks excellent. 

Definitely worth catching up with before jumping into the new one, mainly just to see Alice. 

Put off watching this for ages, Mrs kept going on about it, so a few months back we binged the lot. Utterly brilliant, and cannot wait for this new series, trailer looks excellent. 
Definitely worth catching up with before jumping into the new one, mainly just to see Alice. 

Alice???
Alice???

Archived