Luther

Shuggie_Murray7

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tense as f**k at times and a quality twist in there as well. Stark is an absorbing character, and a bit of digging reveals he was one of Costello's men in The Departed - I knew I recognised him from somewhere.

Tense as f**k at times and a quality twist in there as well. Stark is an absorbing character, and a bit of digging reveals he was one of Costello's men in The Departed - I knew I recognised him from somewhere.

aye, I knew I recognised him from somewhere. He was also in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 1 which is the only film apart from The Departed that I think I recognised him from

I never usually see even the most basic of future plot points, but as soon as Luther gave his happy " This is Justin, he's my mate, i love him " speech i knew that something was going to happen to him. There were a few more set ups throughout the episode that it was going to happen aswell, the only other one i remember was when Justin and Luther were leaving the office and the guy that sits at the computer told Justin to stay safe, which again seemed a bit out of place.

I enjoy the fact i don't try to work things out before they've happened, so i'm kind of gutted that i knew what was coming long before it did.

Cracking episode though again. Best of the season so far.

At first I was like, "He won't shoot him."

Then I was like "JUSTIN NOOOOOOOO!"

Absolutely bitching episode. I don't know if it's a case of absence makes the heart grow fonder, but it's arguably the best thing on the british telly right now.

Just started watching this a few weeks ago and that's us caught up. Maverick cop who doesn't play by the rules and is a bit of a genius, been done before, but the dark twist on it makes it feel really fresh. When they create a 'baddie' they really don't hold back. Some seriously, seriously dark characters to date.

I was so creeped out when the bald guy slid out from under the bed a couple of episodes ago. Later in the episode with the couple hearing him in the loft was creepy as f**k, as someone had recommended earlier that day that we sleep with the loft hatch open to let the heat rise :D Needless to say the wife struggled to get to sleep.

Latest episode was absolute dynamite. Surprisingly dark and edgy for BBC, almost the sort of thing that belongs on Channel 4.

What night of the week does it air?

Archived