Dexter

Casagolda

I think the intern knows who Dexter is. Am not sure if he knows him as just the brother of the Ice Truck killer or if he is aware that he is the Bay Harbour butcher as well. Apparently all the lines he drew on the hand is basically a message saying I know who you are. Somebody posted up on the FaceBook page a description of what all the lines mean.

The intern could easily know that Dexter is the Bay Harbour Butcher its not as if he covers his tracks well making phone calls from his mobile and work phone, investigating all the folk he is going to kill on his laptop and since the intern found all the leads to the Doomsday killer through IP address traces etc. he could have found some evidence linking Dexter to the murders.

As for the ending.

The ending of the 6th season is a carbon copy of the ending of the 5th. They could have easily have had Deb finding out Dexter is the killer at the end of the 5th season rather than spinning it out for another season.

• 3 months later...

Friday night on FX. I saw the trailer after the Walking Dead last week, looking forward to it. You have to wonder how much life there is left in it. I see a season 7 is already done as well, so enough for the next year anyway. :D

Friday night on FX. I saw the trailer after the Walking Dead last week, looking forward to it. You have to wonder how much life there is left in it. I see a season 7 is already done as well, so enough for the next year anyway. :D

It's been signed up for an 8th season as well. Watched the 6th season at US Pace and although obviously not on par with Dexter at it's best, was still good enough to be better than most other shows.

Edited by cityfan

• 2 months later...

Ok, so now that I'm finally up to scratch, here is how I can see this all going down.

Firstly, now that Debra has seen Dexter kill, how much of himself will he reveal? My bet is that he'll tell her the minimum amount of what he thinks she needs to hear. My bet will be he'll tell her he's became a serial killer since Rita died. It gets her sympathy and because she loves him (boke as f**k by the way, even if they're not directly related) she'll probably buy into it. I don't think he'll reveal all because then there will be such things as Dokes, and more of the Ice truck killer to cross and I don't think she would take kindly to it.I don't think there will be a romance, but I do expect an intervention of some kind to go there.

The intern looks like he'll be a bad guy, but I don't think for some reason the main one. Maybe more of a slow burner over the last two seasons where maybe we'll see him develop into one over the this season and come head-to head with him in the last. We already know he's smart, but I don't think he's killed anyone yet, as his confrontation with Batista showed enough to me that if he had, he probably would have done it by now.

Also, YVONNE FUCKING STRAHOVSKI will be in season 7. Words cannot describe how happy this makes me.

five for me was the poorest series so far - six has its problems but at least it isn't saddled with julia stiles sucking the life out of every scene and a horrible little plot involving batista and le guerta's marriage problems

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Gordon the Gopher - You have no idea how tempted I am to watch that preview of the new series, but so much of me wants to wait until I can watch the full episode and not spoil the anticipation.

I hate you a little bit for posting that. I'll be fighting with my conscience not to watch that now.

Am I right in thinking that it comes back in October?