Dexter

Casagolda

• 4 weeks later...

Finally finished season 7 there (last.time I watch it on tv). Thought that was a brilliant ending. Couldn't believe the way it went and was pretty surprised

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

Regretted watching the trailer last time but looking back it never gave away nearly as much as I initially thought it did.

Think they did well to mislead you as to the direction it was going to take. Dunno if I wanna watch this one though :P

I'm on series 4. V.v.v.v dece TV show. It's not the sort of show you watch 4 episodes back to back, more like an episode every day or two. Which is good I think. I'd say only The Sopranos and Breaking Bad beat Dexter.

Just watched the series 4 thanksgiving episode.

arry.pngarry.pngarry.pngarry.pngarry.png

Edited by hazzi

I'm on series 4. V.v.v.v dece TV show. It's not the sort of show you watch 4 episodes back to back, more like an episode every day or two. Which is good I think. I'd say only The Sopranos and Breaking Bad beat Dexter.

Just watched the series 4 thanksgiving episode.

Posted Image Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Was that the "quiet c**t" episode? Excellent scene

Finished season 7 last night. Found it enjoyable tbh. Hannah is a great character, as was Isaac. Was a bit sad to see Isaac dead, he was a polite chap wasn't he? And he had a chance to kill Dexter and decided to walk away, so that was a bit of a shame. Was shocked at the ending, Dexter has crossed a line killing an innocent like LaGuerta...is he still a good guy really? I'm not sure. All in all, I thought it was a solid season, with Isaac in particular being a fantastic character, but surely they could have thought of a better side story than the terrible club one with Quinn? I really hate that p***k. Boring. I hope Jamie doesn't get with him as I currently like her! :lol: Looking forward to the next season and the repercussions of killing LaGuerta as surely that looks a bit dodgy...

As an aside, has anybody read the books? I bought the first one today and am thoroughly enjoying it. Good read.

Edited by Guest

Finished season 7 last night. Found it enjoyable tbh. Hannah is a great character, as was Isaac. Was a bit sad to see Isaac dead, he was a polite chap wasn't he? And he had a chance to kill Dexter and decided to walk away, so that was a bit of a shame. Was shocked at the ending, Dexter has crossed a line killing an innocent like LaGuerta...is he still a good guy really? I'm not sure. All in all, I thought it was a solid season, with Isaac in particular being a fantastic character, but surely they could have thought of a better side story than the terrible club one with Quinn? I really hate that p***k. Boring. I hope Jamie doesn't get with him as I currently like her! :lol: Looking forward to the next season and the repercussions of killing LaGuerta as surely that looks a bit dodgy...

As an aside, has anybody read the books? I bought the first one today and am thoroughly enjoying it. Good read.

I've read them. The storyline deviates massively from the TV show after the first one. They vary in quality tbh.