Dexter

Casagolda

On 27/11/2017 at 13:40, chomp my root said:

I know what you're saying about the ending not being an ending but 10 years is a bit of a wait. It'd be brilliant if they do tie it all up.

Yes this happened, I enjoyed the deadwood movie.  I don’t think season 3 was intended to be the end but the lead pair moved onto movies and they couldn’t get cast together again. 

• 4 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, KnightswoodBear said:

I enjoyed it.  Had more of a s1-4 vibe than the later seasons.

Let's be honest, any improvement over s8 has to be a good thing, and hopefully the character gets the closure he deserves (whatever that may be) 

If it doesn't involve Hannah coming back I'll be raging 

• 3 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Homer Thompson said:

I know Im the only one watching this, but the new series just keeps getting better :) 

I've been watching. Quite enjoying it. Although it really didn't need the contrivance of the latest episode.

With the podcaster around, Angela could have stumbled across Dexter's identity without Batista teeing it up with the "What was that kid's name??? Oh yeah, Harrison.". It was cool to see Batista though.

I've been watching. Quite enjoying it. Although it really didn't need the contrivance of the latest episode.

With the podcaster around, Angela could have stumbled across Dexter's identity without Batista teeing it up with the "What was that kid's name??? Oh yeah, Harrison.". It was cool to see Batista though.

I quite liked that.

I'm not sure the podcaster giving it away would have felt any more or less contrived, to be honest.

58 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

Has it been explained how Harrison found "Dexter Morgan"? and the US police forces and FBI didn't?

Harrison does explain. I can't remember it exactly but it was roughly:

Dexter sent a letter to Hannah under his alias, saying to get in touch if Harrison showed any Dark Passenger tendences. This was for his old address in PNW. Harrison couldn't find him any traces there, sotrawled social media for the alias and found a group photo.

14 minutes ago, Homer Thompson said:

Spoilers, but yes.

Nobody was looking for him, he was presumed dead at the end of the original series.

Yeah, I should have waited until the end of the episode before posting. The final episode of the original series was so bad I've only ever watched it once and some of the detail has been forgotten.

As for spoilers, Harrison found him 3 or 4 episodes ago!!!

Yeah, I should have waited until the end of the episode before posting. The final episode of the original series was so bad I've only ever watched it once and some of the detail has been forgotten.
As for spoilers, Harrison found him 3 or 4 episodes ago!!!
Sorry, I didnt realise it had aired in the UK already.

Harrison does explain. I can't remember it exactly but it was roughly:

Dexter sent a letter to Hannah under his alias, saying to get in touch if Harrison showed any Dark Passenger tendences. This was for his old address in PNW. Harrison couldn't find him any traces there, sotrawled social media for the alias and found a group photo.

It was a pic of the bowling team, I think.

• 2 weeks later...