Sons of Anarchy

A-Mac

I've been really sold on SOA since the first season, but so far six is leaving me a bit cold. I get Sutter's gameplan but a lot of what I liked in the characters he's created has been stripped away. I'm also trying my best to be patient with the Clay Morrow story arc as it has unfolded over the past years.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Holy f**k

Agreed..... What a fucking episode. Been the best season so far. Jimmy Smitts as Nero has been awesome and I really think Katy Seagal as Jemma has also excelled.

Gutted it's finished but all set up for a total war in the 7th and final season.

I'm sorry but I felt it summed up how handy it is that it is finishing next year. So many flaws with this season. I'm not saying I found all of the last episode predictable, but there seems to be a need of going more bat shit to compensate for those long drawn out scenes.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Finished watching the first 'Season' last night and have to say it is pretty good.

First episode of Season 2 was a bit brutal (if you have seen it you know what I mean) and it shaping up to be good.

I think I have been spoilt by watching Breaking Bad before this as I don't think it is so good.

I absolutely whizzed through BB in no time as I just wanted to see episode after episode whereas SOA is going to take much longer.

• 6 months later...

This show has been consistently great throughout its run. Just bumping this thread as the final season starts on the 9th. No idea if or when it will be aired in UK....

I must say I hope for some brutality and am really excited to see this season and hope the show goes out with a bang!

I was a bit disappointed too, I think my hatred of Gemma is consuming my enjoyment of the show! It's te fact Jackson just murders folk cause she tells him a story! Doesn't even question it or anyone else!

And why doesn't Juice just do a runner! Seems like he has been in hiding/on edge for years!