Sons of Anarchy

A-Mac

I have to admit, I have found this shit-hot superb and I now feel empty as hell after catching myself up-to-date.

When I got told it was Goggins, I was in total disbelief and went back and watched it again. Unreal.

I only know him as Boyd from Justified. It didn't make it any less shocking for me.

On Opie's death, it hurt and even though I knew it was going to be him (too much investment in Jax telling Opie everything), it did not at all make watching that scene any less harrowing. The sheer screaming for Jax, Chibs and Tig being forced to watch and chilliingly cold, soft spoken Jax afterwards had me in sheer silence. It really was a hard-hitting game change.

It justified Clay still being allowed to breath because Opie was never going to let the man that killed his wife and father get away with it, and it was definitely Jax's turning point from idealist, to corrupted by the gavel, yet you felt that you argue he was justified at the same time. I'm glad he didn't give up Tig though, as he need his one-liners.

When Tara said it was time to leave, it seemed like Jax didn't want to go. It was arguably the best time possible to leave and he was reluctant, as he looks to be enjoying being the king. I could totally agree with Bobby's decisions also, in the sense that killing Clay will see him spiral, and there's no way he'll want a part of it.

Deep down, he might even be relieved that Otto's killing has bought him time to stay. I can't help but feel with that, and a possible IRA feud, there actually seems like a lack of giving away where the show will go for season 6.

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yeah, I watch it religiously.

It's good for what it is. Not a patch on BB tho.

I am a massive fan of BB and have been from the get go but I genuinely feel that SOA is up there.

Its a bold shout I know but tbh SOA has given me some of the most heart in mouth TV moments of all shows I have watched.

The scenes with Opie in the Catacombs and with Tigs daughter have been trly gripping. Its scenes like these where Kurt Sutters influence shines through. The man really is a TV god.

Edited by wellboy1991