Jump to content

The General Ross County Chat Thread


Recommended Posts

Declan McManus is currently the top scorer in European competitions with six. Wild to think about.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Comrie said:

Declan McManus is currently the top scorer in European competitions with six. Wild to think about.

He wasn’t particularly bad but I just couldn’t see him playing at a much higher level, fair play to him and all that for scoring 6 but at this stage of the European tournaments it’s hardly big teams they are up against most of them are probably spl standard

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Rcfc fan said:

He wasn’t particularly bad but I just couldn’t see him playing at a much higher level, fair play to him and all that for scoring 6 but at this stage of the European tournaments it’s hardly big teams they are up against most of them are probably spl standard

Tbf he scored a hat trick against Viktoria Plzen last night. They’re 47th in the coefficient rankings, above Rangers, PSV, Milan etc…

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, StoneThrowAway said:

Tbf he scored a hat trick against Viktoria Plzen last night. They’re 47th in the coefficient rankings, above Rangers, PSV, Milan etc…

Wow didn’t realise plzen were as high as that

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, PB1994 said:

He has over 50 bench appearances for Charlton. 😂😂

Who writes this stuff.

He is also 22, again going against what Mackay came out with yesterday. 

Genuinely feels like we're playing FM.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

What’s the point of an on loan keeper to sit on your bench?  And if he’s signed to replace Laidlaw, what’s the point in replacing him for a season?

Can we get a centre half to replace Coll “here’s a penalty” Donaldson?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hopefully that's them just getting the least exciting signing out of the way first. You'd hope we've not brought in a goalkeeper on loan who can't get a game for League One Charlton to replace Laidlaw as number one. As a backup, allowing Munro to go out on loan to get meaningful first team experience, then fair enough. Although you do wonder what's in it for Maynard-Brewer in that case.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...