yoda

The General Ross County Chat Thread

11 hours ago, Yorky said:

That’s about the only contribution he’s made I’m afraid...

I was worried that that was the case. Hopefully Yogi can do another miracle and get a tune out of him.

2 hours ago, staggy1929 said:

New keeper is in, doubt he'll play much.

Well, at least he isn’t a horrendously overrated old firm prospect.   He might be actually quite good.  

Back up keeper and a  striker who hasn’t scored in 20 games   Haud me back.  

Im trying to sign up for watching the game tonight, but when I fill in my details and click “Sign In” on the PPV page (which I’ve done plenty of times before) it’s not doing anything. Anyone else experienced this / got suggestions other than closing the page / refreshing?!

40 minutes ago, The Great Stagsby said:

Im trying to sign up for watching the game tonight, but when I fill in my details and click “Sign In” on the PPV page (which I’ve done plenty of times before) it’s not doing anything. Anyone else experienced this / got suggestions other than closing the page / refreshing?!

Indeed, I can help you with that one. You need to tick the “Terms and conditions” box.

in your defence, you’ve not been on for a while, and also that box is practically invisible, and also the page should really be set up in such a way that, if you initially click “Sign In” without having ticked aforementioned practically invisible box, it highlights clearly for you the reason it is not letting you progress.

Here to help. You’re welcome.

Just now, The Great Stagsby said:

Indeed, I can help you with that one. You need to tick the “Terms and conditions” box.

in your defence, you’ve not been on for a while, and also that box is practically invisible, and also the page should really be set up in such a way that, if you initially click “Sign In” without having ticked aforementioned practically invisible box, it highlights clearly for you the reason it is not letting you progress.

Here to help. You’re welcome.

Oops! Thanks for the help, and your sensitivity. It’s not true what they say about you.

Ok, I’m done. ‘Mon the Staggies!

Lots of talk about Ross Stewart heading off to Sunderland for circa £500,000.  

I’d say that’s reasonable.  

7 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

Lots of talk about Ross Stewart heading off to Sunderland for circa £500,000.  

I’d say that’s reasonable.  

Considering he’s out of contract in 6months grab it and run. He’s been a shadow of himself this season. 

I know these English diddy leagues love burning cash, but 500k sounds like a ludicrous figure for a player that they can sign for nothing 3 months from now.

Take the money Roy!

Surely If we are getting 6 figures for both Stewart and Reid we can use a little bit of it to bring in a genuine quality attacker , I’m fine with white coming in as 3rd/4th choice striker and as a different option but he CANNOT be Stewart’s replacement , if Stewart leaves we need to sign someone else as well as white

on last nights game I must say spittal impressed when he came on here’s hoping he can be a useful player between now and the end of the season

4 minutes ago, Rcfc fan said:

Surely If we are getting 6 figures for both Stewart and Reid we can use a little bit of it to bring in a genuine quality attacker , I’m fine with white coming in as 3rd/4th choice striker and as a different option but he CANNOT be Stewart’s replacement , if Stewart leaves we need to sign someone else as well as white

on last nights game I must say spittal impressed when he came on here’s hoping he can be a useful player between now and the end of the season

No. You get Jordan White and be happy about it.

Does anyone else get the overwhelming feeling that our two wins recently were purely to get our hopes up? If we sell Reid and Stewart and only have Jordan Shite to show for it then I'll be booing at my TV for the rest of the season.

Diddy Rotation. You take White. We'll take a St Mirren has been.

3 minutes ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

I'm getting strong John Stewart vibes from this signing.

He’ll probably get our 2000th league goal (whenever that is) and do f**k all else.

What a truly horrific signing.

John Hughes, 5 Jan 2021: “We are working hard to identify players... They have to be better than what we have got."

Waiting for Nat Wedderburn and Dani Lopez to sign up.

"Gregor" to sign into OTB in 3...2...1...