yoda

The General Ross County Chat Thread

You're writing him off because his first venture into management hasn't been a success?
Wonder if the Morton/DUFC/Killie fans thought Micheal Gardyne would ever amount to much.

If he did go to another club and do well I’d be the first to say well done. The thing is players find it a lot easier to find clubs than managers do so the example you’ve used isn’t really relevant. Reminiscent of Richie Foran (not in terms of ability but struggle to get into another job). Maybe I went a bit far saying he’s not manager in a million years, he’s a coach and nothing more.

I see kettlewell is on the bbc compaining about people not putting out on a saturday.

Cant figure out if hes on about his team or just annoyed after a string of obviously unsuccesful dates.

On 21/11/2020 at 18:23, Comrie said:

I'm barely capable of forming a coherent sentence right now, my seethe is off the charts.

No been this pissed off with County since going down to McDiarmid to se us lose 2-0 and play like crap under Owen Coyle.

I think going to Dumfries to watch us get pumped 4-0 by Dobbie and Co ranks pretty highly for me, in recent memory anyway.

That story on the BBC is mental, absolutely throwing the players under the bus while not taking any responsibility himself.

Edited by Aqy

That’s a bugger , feel as though we need a new right back as Randall has had a few injuries and hasn’t been brilliant when he has played

Wonder if Kettlechips has seen what has gone on at Livingston?  

Edited by Savage Henry

20 hours ago, Savage Henry said:

Wonder if Kettlechips has seen what has gone on at Livingston?  

Kettlewell would be daft to resign. Holt must be financially secure enough to take the hit, but given the more limited career Kettlewell had, combined with a young family and limited re-employment opportunities, you couldn't blame him for hanging on for the severance package - whether he believes he can turn things around or not.

You'll all be happy to know I've created a system that shows Liam Boyce 16/17 as the 2nd best striking performance from 16/17-20/21.

9.9 rating, but slightly above Louis Moult 16/17 once you go beyond about 6 decimal points.

Edouard 19/20 the only striker better. 

On 27/11/2020 at 16:14, RandomGuy. said:

You'll all be happy to know I've created a system that shows Liam Boyce 16/17 as the 2nd best striking performance from 16/17-20/21.

9.9 rating, but slightly above Louis Moult 16/17 once you go beyond about 6 decimal points.

Edouard 19/20 the only striker better. 

He played several games from central midfield in that season too! 

Never doubted Ketts...

All joking aside, exceptional performance from every man. But that was an example of what Ross Stewart can do when firing on all cylinders. So proud of that whole team today.

Committed, dogged and spirited performance today. Everything we haven't been over the last few weeks.

Lets hope this proves to be a springboard for the lads going forward and when the pressure is on the players and management, they can take the confidence from this result and turn the season around.

There were easier and tougher draws out there was hoping for Alloa but glad we avoided rangers and hibs , we have a good chance vs livi but personally see the league as more of a priority at the moment