• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
yoda

The General Ross County Chat Thread

19 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

We virtually only have a first team pool now.

Which is what ?

"What's your fetish?"

"That Don Cowie cross."

Edited by Comrie

How's Andy Boyle & Spence?

1 hour ago, Ludo*1 said:

How's Andy Boyle & Spence?

Still unsure on Boyle, he’s been good in spells but personally think he’s too small for a CB. 

Love spence though, he’s like a Kettlewell / Draper but can play a bit of football. He’s probably been one of our better players since he’s signed! IMO....

Edited by StoneThrowAway

Boyle's solid and unspectacular. Does a job at this level but probably is a bit wee for a centre half.

I expected very little from Spence but he's turning out to be a right good signing. As above, he's similar to Kettlewell- if he can add the goals to his game that Ketts did as he got older he'd probably move to a club a level above us.

Edited by Comrie

5 minutes ago, Comrie said:

Boyle's solid and unspectacular. Does a job at this level but probably is a bit wee for a centre half.

That'd pretty much be my description for him at Dundee tbh.

On 03/03/2019 at 20:09, SueSue said:

Which is what ?

You need a description of what an average first team pool consists of, you want them named, or you didn’t understand BPMs post?

You need a description of what an average first team pool consists of, you want them named, or you didn’t understand BPMs post?

A and B please.

6 hours ago, Savage Henry said:

A and B please.

I think the point BPM was making is that our reserve team squads are made up of the guys who were on the bench the previous game, an assortment of trialists, a couple of guys working on fitness and Leo Fucking Fasan. We no longer have a regular squad of players who are outwith the first team rotation. 

Players lists are on the website x

57 minutes ago, Pull My Strings said:

Congrats to County. That's now an unassailable lead. Well deserved and comfortably the best team in the league.

The odd thing is, at the start of the season, RC were the clear favourites to go up . If I mind right Fuctifano worked out a table of predictions and the only people who didn't seem to think RC would win the league were deluded Falkirk fans and Ross County supporters themselves. 

1 hour ago, StoneThrowAway said:

Keith Watson showed again why he is our POTY last night...

If Spence had been here all season he'd be up there too.

57 minutes ago, RiG said:

The odd thing is, at the start of the season, RC were the clear favourites to go up . If I mind right Fuctifano worked out a table of predictions and the only people who didn't seem to think RC would win the league were deluded Falkirk fans and Ross County supporters themselves. 

Fair to say we over-estimated the quality of the league.

Not that it's been easy mind. Ayr did a terrific job of running us close and all credit to the,. And I suspect if Dundee United hadn't wasted the first 7 games of the season with an absolute clown in the dugout it'd be a different story.

Edited by forkboy

2 hours ago, Pull My Strings said:

Congrats to County. That's now an unassailable lead. Well deserved and comfortably the best team in the league.

This.  League winners and deservedly so.

I only heard about it the other day, if he's got a problem he needs help but it's a well publicised rule so he should know better.

3 minutes ago, Comrie said:

I only heard about it the other day, if he's got a problem he needs help but it's a well publicised rule so he should know better.

Not sure if it is quite as well publicised in England where a total ban on betting on football is relatively new. 

29 minutes ago, Skyline Drifter said:

Not sure if it is quite as well publicised in England where a total ban on betting on football is relatively new. 

Surely there's been enough former Rangers players caught that the players union has everyone aware if it though? 

On 13/03/2019 at 09:02, RiG said:

I have long been proclaiming that we would skoosh the league to be fair.