• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
yoda

The General Ross County Chat Thread

17 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

Schemie Express.  People have got on that bus and never been seen again.

Pretty much. I'm guessing Terry Dunfield and Jim Fenlon now live in Milnafua.

Well, that was a lot easier than expected.

Highlights of the game against Raith. Clears up any issues with Graham's first goal (thought it was an own goal from where I was sitting). Another County player to bang in four goals in one game.

Harry Patson is tearing it up in our reserve side- wonder if he'll get a game on Saturday?

Yes, I think so.

Harry Paton has joined Stenny on loan. Seems a bit premature, but clearly he doesn’t fit into the managers’ plans. Crying shame.

8 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

Harry Paton has joined Stenny on loan. Seems a bit premature, but clearly he doesn’t fit into the managers’ plans. Crying shame.

Steady on.

He's not going to break into the XI anytime soon because of Cowie/Draper/Vigurs but he's clearly one in mind for the future.

Steady on.
He's not going to break into the XI anytime soon because of Cowie/Draper/Vigurs but he's clearly one in mind for the future.

I was under the impression he was only on a one year deal. If he signs a new deal, or if that information isn’t correct, I’d be much more inclined to take your line of thinking.

5 hours ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

He seems to be the new Moore/Maatsen/Frempah in that a large chunk of fans reckon he is secretly our best player and should be picked every week.

Having watched Paton several times both for stenny and for us, you're miles off the mark with that assessment. 

Nobody's saying he should be first pick but he's more than worthy of a chance in the team. 

29 minutes ago, beaver1 said:

Is Paton on a one or two year contract at Ross County?

1 year but I'd like to think the club have an option to extend it.

No bus this weekend. :(

Will be glued to open and mics instead, not even a Clach home game to entertain me.

11 minutes ago, staggy4life said:

Ryan Dow off to Peterhead on loan. 

He'll probably do pretty well for them.

Was starting to show a few glimpses of what he could do, doing well for Peterhead might lead to an offer for him I guess.

25 minutes ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

The best move for everyone involved. I imagine he'll officially be realeased on Jan 1st.

24 minutes ago, Comrie said:

Was starting to show a few glimpses of what he could do, doing well for Peterhead might lead to an offer for him I guess.

He can't be released unless it's to join Peterhead permanently (well he can be, but he can't play for anyone else so it would be pretty pointless). It's a strange move for someone to make at this stage when he's available for transfer. He's played for Ross County this season so as soon as he steps on the pitch for Peterhead he can't play for anyone else until next season. I would presume Peterhead have already agreed to take him permanently in January.

3 hours ago, Skyline Drifter said:

He can't be released unless it's to join Peterhead permanently (well he can be, but he can't play for anyone else so it would be pretty pointless). It's a strange move for someone to make at this stage when he's available for transfer. He's played for Ross County this season so as soon as he steps on the pitch for Peterhead he can't play for anyone else until next season. I would presume Peterhead have already agreed to take him permanently in January.

Swap deal for Rory Mcallister.