The General Ross County Chat Thread

Further to the general positivity on Paul Quinn, he is good for at least 4-5 goals a season - he usually looks the most threatening county player from set pieces, and isn't frightened to take a ping if the ball come to him from a corner. also very decent with his head.

Remember when Brian McLean was put on up front by a desperate Derek in some game last season? Paul Quinn is someone who would actually do a job there in an emergency.

However, he is of course more gainfully employed next to Mr Boyd where he belongs!

you wish! I would be disappointed if he didn't get signed to play for another SP team or at very least a good Sco. Championship team.

Can't see him moving to England in terms of disrupting family, but back to fitness and set-piece-sharpness, RB is potentially a good addition to most squads at our level.

Looks as if I was right-wont hold it against you. Great capture for Brora Rangers.

Edited by Back Beach

Looks as if I was right-wont hold it against you. Great capture for Brora Rangers.

Is this out yet? I knew he was seriously considering it. He has offers down in the central belt (Premiership & Championship) but doesn't want to move.

Really?! Brittain in the Highland League almost seems a waste, would feel like Darren Fletcher playing for us, or similar.

Apologies if that sounds arrogant or dismissive of Brora, genuinely not the intention. Just thought he still has a lot to offer at a higher level (like with us, for a start).

If he can marry playing with Brora with progressing other 'careers' (such as the finanical advice etc.) then it could be a good fit. Is obviously good he wont need to uproot the family.

Bet of luck to him, and Brora, if this does get finalised.

Higgy will have your guys fit as butchers dogs. He is brilliant at what he does. Top professional.

He's being given much of the credit for Boyce's improvement, who was clearly talented when he first came but just wasn't anywhere near fit enough. Now he's a goal machine, and I'm really looking forward to what he'll achieve next year.

Queen of the South FC, providing Ross County with central midfielders since 2011!

Didn't we go through a spell of taking rakes of players from you, starting back around Alex Burke kinda time?