The General Ross County Chat Thread

Yes, would love to see Kiss permanently signed, but can't see it happening. Think he was meant to be on 8k p/w at Cardiff? Sometimes wonder if part of the reason he hasn't had a lot of gametime is because JM has known for a while that he wasn't going to be able to retain him and has gone with the boys he maybe can.

Pretty much agree with most of the above 2 posts.

Brown is rubbish but he's down on the offishal site as a "Goalkeeper - Coach". If he stays then he can't possibly be the #1 next season, a new (competent) goalkeeper should be a priority.

That needs updated. He started the season as a player/coach, presumably with the idea being Reguero would be the first choice. Obviously those plans went awry, and McIntyre brought in Blair Jenkins lookalike Scott Thomson as a proper goalkeeper coach. I'd assume that Brown has since reverted purely to being a player.

What a massive week we have coming up... To a degree it may be irrational, but I'm really feeling nervous again suddenly. I feel like the longer gap between games renders our incredible run of form irrelevant, and we start from scratch with a very tough game tomorrow. I also expect Motherwell to win their next 2 games, which of course includes against us, which if true puts enormous pressure on us to win tomorrow.

Long and short of it is, 9 days from now we could be 12 clear of Motherwell and SAFE, or dead level with them and on a losing streak going into the final 3 games.

What do people predict the gap will be by 5pm on Saturday the 2nd? I'm saying a nervous 3 point gap going into the final 3 fixtures...

(Of course, Killie or Partick could also be between us and Motherwell by then.)

What a massive week we have coming up... To a degree it may be irrational, but I'm really feeling nervous again suddenly. I feel like the longer gap between games renders our incredible run of form irrelevant, and we start from scratch with a very tough game tomorrow. I also expect Motherwell to win their next 2 games, which of course includes against us, which if true puts enormous pressure on us to win tomorrow.

Long and short of it is, 9 days from now we could be 12 clear of Motherwell and SAFE, or dead level with them and on a losing streak going into the final 3 games.

What do people predict the gap will be by 5pm on Saturday the 2nd? I'm saying a nervous 3 point gap going into the final 3 fixtures...

(Of course, Killie or Partick could also be between us and Motherwell by then.)

Feeling better now chief?

Feeling better now chief?

Yes and no... It seems if I'm not kacking (how DO you spell that?!) my pants about us still getting relegated, I'm whining about the lack of drama! I want a bit of everything, but if Motherwell are throwing in the towel then I'll settle for tying up safety in time to give Sernas Palathingy and Meat enough game time to just maybe end up managing to persuade one or two of them to stay, if they're worth keeping, or at the very least to bow out in style.

No.

These things are donated to raise money for charities. Not for someone to make a quick quid.

To be fair, the listing says:

"Unwanted prize. Despite the Staggies recent great run of form my son is not a County supporter and would prefer the shirt to go to a real fan. Perfect for wearing at the game or for framing."

Which would suggest the money it was intended to raise has been raised already.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ross-County-Signed-Shirt-Large-Brand-New-2014-15-Season-/251935322807?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item3aa883f2b7

Delighted! Is Gardyne's contract up at Dundee United? Also what's the story with Jackson Irvine? Is he able to get snapped up?

Both are out of contract at the end of the season.