The General Ross County Chat Thread

Iain Vigurs' mum? Or Cyclizine's? Or is that a false dichotomy?

Yeah, to be fair, it was one of those work rumours from someone's brother's mate's sister's best friend, kind of thing. Didn't think there'd be much in it given we've had one lot of big news already today and the VIctoria Park PR machine needs to drag things out as long as possible...

Edited to say that Cyclizine ≠ Vigurs. Plus my mum claims to support Berwick :blink:

Edited by Cyclizine

Yeah, to be fair, it was one of those work rumours from someone's brother's mate's sister's best friend, kind of thing. Didn't think there'd be much in it given we've had one lot of big news already today and the VIctoria Park PR machine needs to drag things out as long as possible...

I have no idea, wondering if it had any legs. Wouldn't be surprised if there was truth in it, but at the same time, there's obviously some kind of P.R thing going on at the moment.

The chat on OTB at the moment is that he's signed for Oldham on a 2 year deal.. Surely not? He can do better than that mob surely?

Might be true but the quality of that particular poster's rumours is dubious at best.

Hi

Can I just check that all of these players that have re-signed recently for Ross County have signed 1 year deals?

have any signed longer contracts?

Thanks.

Nobody knows as the club are keeping it quiet for some reason. I'd like to think a couple of them are longer deals but we've frustratingly not offered 2 year deals to current players for a few seasons now.

Boyd has signed a 1 year contract extension, you would have thought as a result of our 5th placed finish we would be in a better position to offer longer deals.

Is that not how the Adams operate? I was working up at Nigg oil terminal recently and I was speaking to a staggie who follows them home and away and says Adams generally only offers one year deals to keep players on their toes.