The General Ross County Chat Thread

I know some rurals struggle to walk and chew gum at the same time, but the cheer on Sunday provided proof positive, in fact its beyond the shadow of a doubt, that rurals most certainly take greater pride in the misfortune of the big City club than the relative success of their own.

You're going to love this then:

BKyOztRCMAAUbVk.jpg

Is the guy in shades trying to shoot him with his finger? :lol:

The man in the bottom left would make a good gif as well.

I know some rurals struggle to walk and chew gum at the same time, but the cheer on Sunday provided proof positive, in fact its beyond the shadow of a doubt, that rurals most certainly take greater pride in the misfortune of the big City club than the relative success of their own.

GIRUY. That's all.

As if that was ever in doubt. :)

In other news...Sam Morrow apparently signing for Brora. That was all the talk up there on Saturday when I went to watch them win 12-2 against Fort William.

Really? He'll score bazillions. That seems a hell of a step down; he could do a job for in the first for someone.

One of the two Ginger Pele's signed up so far... :thumsup2

Ross County's longest serving player Scott Boyd has signed a new contract with the Football Club.

Manager Derek Adams added, "I am delighted Scott has decided to stay with us next season as he has been a valuable player over the past 6 years. He joined Ross County when we were in the Second Division and now has a collection of medals to his name."

Boyd has signed a 1 year contract extension, you would have thought as a result of our 5th placed finish we would be in a better position to offer longer deals.

The club haven't announced how long the deals are which makes me think a couple players maybe have 2-year deals! Daily Express (who are normally spot on) claims Quinn's is 2 years and STV claims Boyd's is 1 year.

Would love Iko and Hainault next. Just checking the stats, since we started with the Ikonomou Munro/Hainault Boyd Kova defence in January we've the 2nd best defence record just behind Aberdeen.

Edited by staggy4life