The General Ross County Chat Thread

Ah right, I get you.

They don't need to win to make it themselves though, well not yet. If they lost the could mathematically still nip into 6th ahead of Kilmarnock, but if Kilmarnock then won on Wednesday United would be out of it, and only Aberdeen could pip Killie (if Aberdeen beat United and Killie lost to Dundee and with a 7 goal swing).

Comprende? ;)

I guess :unsure2:

Feckin United are our bogey team even when we aren't playing them! Not long for Saint's to get an equaliser. Looks like we will need to take matters into our own hands and take at least a point from Tynecastle. Usually that wouldn't worry me but nerves will be jangling!

EDIT: Woofeckinhoo!!! Top 6 in our first SPL season. Looking forward to partying on saturday!

Edited by Stagmaster

Looking forward to another sesh in Dingwall at the national or mallard well done for joining us in the top 6 though I really wanted Adams to be supporting us on Friday night

Thats the top 6 finish confirmed :thumsup2

An amazing achievement by everyone involved.

We have done in one season of SPL football what it took eight seasons for a certain other team to achieve.

Better 8 seasons trying than 8 seasons in divisions 1 or 2 and only dreaming about it ;)

Still would have rather had 8 seasons playing against the top teams than 8 seasons playing lower division teams Statistics can say what you want them too. But as said earlier well done and its such a shame that in your greatest season we are still above you :)

Just looking at the table, if the top six stays at it is, I think at least one team will have to come to Dingwall for a 3rd time this season. There are probably more factors to take into consideration than I have worked out though.

1. Celtic (2H, 1A)

2. Motherwell (2H, 1A)

3. ICT (1H, 2A)

4. The glorious Ross County FC

5. St J (2H, 1A)

6. Killie (2H, 1A)

----------------

7. Aberdeen (1H, 2A)

8. Dundee Utd (1H, 2A)

9. Hibs (2H, 1A)

If we are only getting 2 more home games, then ICT and Aberdeen should both take in 6,000+ crowds for us. I wouldn't mind a day out in Edinburgh though, especially if that turns out to be the end of season fancy dress day.

Edited by Sherrif John Bunnell