The General Ross County Chat Thread

Was that the 3-0 in Inverness? It was also played midweek on a champions league night. Probably have an effect on attendance figures.

Even the first one in Inverness that season was only 5,846. And that was on a roasting Saturday in August.

ETA: Which will be the game where we tore them to shreds and comfortably won 3-1. :ph34r:

Edited by Spain

Even the first one in Inverness that season was only 5,846. And that was on a roasting Saturday in August.

ETA: Which will be the game where we tore them to shreds and comfortably won 3-1. :ph34r:

The portland club was still on the go then, it'll be a sell out now they've not got a big team ;)

It was also the coldest and windiest night in the history of the Universe.

I was under the illusion that night if I stuck a pair of snowboard pants on over my jeans I'd be laughing at everyone else sitting there shivering. It didn't work. :ph34r:

I'm guessing you're supposed to move about in them but that was pretty much halted after an early decision that even the opposite end was stunned by.

Its interesting and not a little worrying that Jnr should continue to berate officials and opponents alike.

Back in March 2010, he blamed a single decision, correct though it was as the tackle was dangerous, for a game loser.

Bitterness followed as he and others realised that his team could not keep up with the eventual winners.

In contrast to a claim by TJer that Jnr has mellowed, if anything he is bringing increasing embarrassment to Dingwall.

Aberdeen resorted to "the long ball" (he who is without sin) and their grass was too long.

Against Celtic, the referee outrageously added on three (THREE) minutes of injury time to deny his team a victory.

Just what will next week bring?

Its interesting and not a little worrying that Jnr should continue to berate officials and opponents alike.

Back in March 2010, he blamed a single decision, correct though it was as the tackle was dangerous, for a game loser.

Bitterness followed as he and others realised that his team could not keep up with the eventual winners.

In contrast to a claim by TJer that Jnr has mellowed, if anything he is bringing increasing embarrassment to Dingwall.

Aberdeen resorted to "the long ball" (he who is without sin) and their grass was too long.

Against Celtic, the referee outrageously added on three (THREE) minutes of injury time to deny his team a victory.

Aside from an extension of the undefeated streak? cool.gif

Further obsession from you and other 'ICT fans' most likely.

This jealousy thing is getting quite tedious now. If you're that desperate to switch allegiances, just do it. We won't judge you too much.

Onto this Friday night game against Utd, fortunately I was going to miss this one anyway as I'll be in America at the time, but if I wasn't I'd have been pretty pissed off with it being moved to a Friday and not being televised. Would really have struggled to make it.

Onto this Friday night game against Utd, fortunately I was going to miss this one anyway as I'll be in America at the time, but if I wasn't I'd have been pretty pissed off with it being moved to a Friday and not being televised. Would really have struggled to make it.

Snap, I'm down south so missing it anyway, but I would not have made a Fridaynight. I just dont see the logic in rearranging the games involving County and ICT to a Friday night, unless they just picked on the two smallest travelling supports.

They did pick on the two smallest travelling supports. It's an experiment as a way of dealing with the Dundee fixture clashes, they deliberately picked matches with smaller away attendances and they are going to monitor the city centre on those evenings to see if the football has any impact.

I'm ever so glad to report that Jnr was much more relaxed this evening.

I think he mentioned that his player "won" the penalty.

That decision and subsequent winning penalty goal must have soothed his frayed nerves.

I do hope he will enjoy the rest of the weekend.

I was rather perturbed at the notion of him being overwrought.