The General Ross County Chat Thread

Derek Adams talking about Pressley, Reid and McNamara: "They wouldn't do very well on a psychology course. They will maybe get better at it in the coming years.

:lol:

Adams is clearly ridiculously defensive if he's slagging off McNamara for what he said.

Ross County. A good club, good set of supporters and great ground. Dingwall's a cracking day out. Will there be changes to the ground given that you'll be in the SPL? Anyway all the best for next season and hopefully you can stay up and progress onwards and upwards in the SPL.

Ross County. A good club, good set of supporters and great ground. Dingwall's a cracking day out. Will there be changes to the ground given that you'll be in the SPL? Anyway all the best for next season and hopefully you can stay up and progress onwards and upwards in the SPL.

The only major changes (as have been mentioned in this topic many times!) is that the Jailend will have seats installed (and structural improvements will allow us to remove half of the columns), the East Stand will be extended at the same size towards the Jailend, replacing the small East Stand Terrace, and the away terrace will be replaced with a seated stand. Shouldn't change the look of the stadium too much hopefully. If you scroll back through the thread you can see the plans online. Other than that, it's just the USH.

Derek Adams talking about Pressley, Reid and McNamara: "They wouldn't do very well on a psychology course. They will maybe get better at it in the coming years.

Who brought them up, the interviewer or Adams?

When the story of the title win is finally told, pride of place may go to a 3-2 win at Somerset Park in February, achieved on the back of a five-game winless run, from 2-0 down, courtesy of a Richard Brittain hat trick.

I could swear we were 2-0 up in the Ayr game, but seemingly Brittain's hattrick staged a remarkable turnaround. My mind's playing tricks on me.

'Other than that' - it's more than doubling the seating capacity!

:P

Yeah, but what I was meaning was that it'll still be recognisable as Victoria Park. The Jailend will still look similar after-all, only seated. The East Stand only being lengthened will close that corner in a bit, but again not change the look of the ground much (saying that I'm at the back of the East Stand so won't really see that as much as others might). The biggest change lookswise will be the away terrace being replaced IMO.

Adams is clearly ridiculously defensive if he's slagging off McNamara for what he said.

He's had a "disagreement" in the papers with McNamara on a couple of occasions now I think. He'll bite on just about anything he views as a slight towards him or his team, & the easiest way to get him bleating in the paper is to mention the size of our wage bill.

Our Derek is clearly very sensitive, has anger problems & yet despite his faults he's still a terrific manager 8)

Hello Good Sir,

You heading down on Wednesday?

I would like to, but can't see me managing to get off work.

Good to put a face to the name by the way, you were just a couple of seats behind me on Saturday. I was right behind yoda and dalrystag (slatefordstag). It was me who was made to lead the poorly timed attempt at a conga. dry.gif

Good to put a face to the name by the way, you were just a couple of seats behind me on Saturday. I was right behind yoda and dalrystag (slatefordstag). It was me who was made to lead the poorly timed attempt at a conga. dry.gif

That was the only thing that was missing from saturday.

Hopefully Ayr will let me in with my drum on wednesday. Lots of folk coming down for it I reckon.

Ah worked out who you are - were you also one of two stags who were downing their pints with the masks on?

I also now know who dalrystag/slateforstag is - thanks for the punch in the nose and whacks on back of legs when standing on my seat during celebrations ;) haha