The General Ross County Chat Thread

I see the post counts are reset when we use the website too. What's the bet Yoda is the highest poster within a month? Unless he gets a job that is :ph34r:

I have a job :P

But once the summer is over I'll take the crown :ph34r:

Well... today? First half I thought we played really well, passed it well and munro was running the show. When they got their second goal we started to become sloppy in passing and the general lack of enthusiasm was frustrating

Steven craig also commented to the fans that apparently we were shit all day. Give us something to cheer about then!!!!

Edited by RCFC95

Steven Craig can go for all I care. He was gash as usual and swearing at our own fans already.

We also need a new right back or were fucked, seriously.

Were also back to this same old tippy-tappy shite on the edge of the box with no end product .

Edited by Staggie_93

True. We also always try and play it through the middle, use width!! Fitzpatrick is a much better left back than Morrison and he hasnt even been named in the substitute bench.

Our striking problems are still clear, Craig is just a lazy no good has been and mcmenamin was ok but he should of got that header on target imo.

Keep calm lads, it is only the first game.

This is right. Steady on guys. It's not like you were playing Elgin at home ! Oh wait..............

Seriously, it's far too early to read too much into this. A lot of new players on show, and they'll need time to gell.

As for Craig, if people were shouting abuse at him then good on him for giving it back.

I agree. He wasn't any worse than anyone else on that pitch yesterday, and to single him out for abuse is a pretty daft thing to do. Why should a player give his all for a team whose supporters start shouting abuse and swears at him on the first day of the season. I'm not a huge fan of Steven Craig, but give the guy a break. Worse than the moany old gits in the East Stand.

Edited by Spain

We can't just be knee-jerk and demand that Byrne starts. I trust Adams in his comments that Byrne still has a lot to add to his game, but on the other hand if he can't be trusted against QP at home then when could he.

County's style of play is crying out for a 4-2-3-1 to compliment it, but they are lacking quality in the wide areas so much it is astonishing, when so many resources have been put in to other positions.

I'm not sure what to make of the new forum, I reckon it will take a bit of getting used to. I think I may register under a new username since I don't particularly like my current one :ph34r:

And if the 4-4-2 diamond is going to be used continuously, isn't it ironic that Di Giacomo scored 4 for Morton yesterday, when he barely got a look at up front for County last season (particularly as a support striker). He's the perfect forward at this level to compliment McMenamin and Gardyne.

I'm not sure what to make of the new forum, I reckon it will take a bit of getting used to. I think I may register under a new username since I don't particularly like my current one :ph34r:

I'm considering the same thing. I notice a couple of others have done it already. Too many folk have figured out who I am on OTB, so I can't post as much on there as I can on here.

Probably wasting your time. It's quite easy to spot a sarcastic fanny.