The General Ross County Chat Thread

Colin Samuel I like that suggestion.. he has been released by st Johnstone and could prove a very good score in the 1st div

there is talk down here about someone going up to dingwall .can't rememder the other names that were released from saints.

Dargo would be decent enough if he stays fit. Someone can probably correct me on this but is he not a bit injury prone? Samuel might be decent, but I haven't seen him play in a while so he could be shit now.

Swankie would be a dreadful signing up front.

Gardyne in talks with Caley apparantly, my source is usually very reliable.

wouldnt be devasted tbh if he goes

he's under contract for another year isnt he? would be due some decent pennies if he is off (and if i'm right about the contract..)

Even if we did get decent money for him theres nobody out there that has so much passion and determination for the club.

Conroy could be a good shout apparently he and gardyne are similar players and we were after him before. Plus that would be another striker gone

Oh no :( two of our best players basically away. What are u on? He creates everything and his little legs give it all un every game.

just for clarity RCFC95, im not a "happy clapper" supporter, im quite straight talking and tell it as it is, much like Yoda etc.

Gardyne is an alright player, but he's got a poor attitude, especially this season. for example, if he gets put out on the wing he spits his dummy out - a prime example was the first game down at dunfermline. tbh he was dead weight most of the end of season, for whatever reason he wasnt linking with barrowman and this was proven with jimmy c taking him off at half time a couple of times cause it was obviously not working.

And dont get me started on Barrowman, im still trying to come back to earth since i heard he had gone - a vastly over-rated player, especially our own fans who think he's the best thing since sliced bread. I would be very surprised if he gets more than 5 goals this season.

he's under contract for another year isnt he? would be due some decent pennies if he is off (and if i'm right about the contract..)

As i said on OTB, it seems we are going to get this comment every time lol for clarity, if a player is under contract then yes, the selling club would be due a fee unless the decide they dont want one

Edited by dazwesty89