The General Ross County Chat Thread

For me, taking Morrison and Miller out of the team is a disaster. We lack natural width, and have plenty of midfielders that can help with defensive duties. Taking away our only two decent wide players took away most of our attacking options, and easily contributed towards our lack of goals for the year. If your CBs and GK are good enough, you can afford for your fullbacks to push up.

I like Morrison at full-back because he's pretty good going forward and is a good crosser of the ball. I don't like him defensively though, and I prefer Fitzpatrick when it comes to defending.

I think Morrison's crossing ability is rather over-rated by some of our fans.

I don't know if he is coming anymore interview in the paper today and he said George Adams is on holiday so a decision won't be made til he is back. Also a few spl clubs are after him so a lot of convincing will need to be done

I don't know if he is coming anymore interview in the paper today and he said George Adams is on holiday so a decision won't be made til he is back. Also a few spl clubs are after him so a lot of convincing will need to be done

Don't panic, we might hear something in the evening papers.

I think Morrison's crossing ability is rather over-rated by some of our fans.

The last left-sided player at the club that could cross better than him was Hugh Robertson.

That's more of a reflection on the lack of genuine width in the team since before the Leitch era, than on the quality of Scotty Mo.

i heard that derek might be looking for a player /as manager .And that Gavin Rae might be in the running if he doesn't go to Aberdeen. Or the Motherwell Captain ,his name escapes my at the moment.

Gavin swankie to us.. apparently. Suggests to me that Duncan isn't coming

Why? They are totally different players. One is a winger/forward and the other is more common in playing in the centre of midfield.

Well if they both come in we will have around 8 midfielders and they can't all get a game. It is going to selection headache for Derek.

We had 8 last season but a few are versatile which is why it's very possible we could sign both.

Edited by staggy4life