The General Ross County Chat Thread

I ain't that stupid this has clearly been edited.

Nothing gets past you eh? :lol:

Delighted with the Munro signing though. Duncan would be nice but also not exactly a priority position, would much rather we grab a keeper from somewhere.

To be fair we can't make an honest assessment based on a handful of games. Personally I think he would be a decent enough replacement for McGovern, especially considering the other goalkeepers that are looking for clubs (ie - Andrew McNeil, Kevin Cuthbert and David Hutton). We aren't going to get a goalkeeper that doesn't make mistakes, even McGovern had a few howlers.

If we don't get him then hopefully Adams can pluck an obscure player from nowhere who turns out to be the greatest goalkeeper County has ever seen.

If i remember correctly Bullock was plucked out of nowhere/Lincoln City at a time when we were appealing on radio 5 for a keeper.

All these new County signing are going up to Dingwall for the max £500 :o County wage.It looks to me like County are starting to spend there scottish cup final money :D just like Queens have done hope you enjoy it till the money runs out.:( .

You are one of the options Rocco Quinn has when he leaves Queens next week he plays centre midfield would be another good signing for you.

Before I forget, wave goodbye to your tippy tappy pish. Grant Munro punts the ball at every opportunity.

A student of the 'Alex Keddie School of Passing'.

Pass, pass, pass, aimless punt out of the park.

All these new County signing are going up to Dingwall for the max £500 :o County wage.

Very true. Money must be the factor in them coming to us due to re-locating all the way south from Inverness.

They are waiting until you have a mental breakdown with the constant Russell Duncan obsession until they announce it.

Watch it, paedo.

A student of the 'Alex Keddie School of Passing'.

Pass, pass, pass, aimless punt out of the park.

To be fair to Keddie, his distribution was miles better in his last season with us.

Did anyone see Flynn's cross-field balls to Smith in the last game of the season, by the way? It wasn't a fluke because he kept on doing them. Remarkable.

Before I forget, wave goodbye to your tippy tappy pish. Grant Munro punts the ball at every opportunity.

Before I forget wave goodbye to your SPl status because butcher ain't signing any replacements for the players u have sold :)

Before I forget wave goodbye to your SPl status because butcher ain't signing any replacements for the players u have sold :)

Will do.

Back on topic -

Freed Hibernian keeper Graeme Smith has been offered the chance to train with Tony Adams' Gabala side when they come to England to train.

Pasted this part from todays North Star:

And the chairman has promised Staggies fans that former Inverness CT captain Grant Munro (30) along with ex-Dundee and Queen of the South striker Colin McMenamin are just the start for a club who mean business.

He said: "Derek was involved in Grant's signing and, although he's on holiday, he's working on bringing more to the club. That might happen before he returns, I can't say, but I can tell Ross County fans we Colin and Grant are only the first two players we wanted, but there's more to come.

"We are wanting a team to challenge for the league. Last season was a big disappointment and we saw what we were short of. We were the third best defensive team in the division, but the lowest scorers, so that tells you something. We clearly did not have the balance, but we will change that over the summer. Derek has six or seven players in mind at the top end of the market and we'll be doing all we can to bring them to Ross County to give the club the best chance of challenging for the league."

Edited by staggy4life