The General Ross County Chat Thread

11 minutes ago, Matty-RCFC said:

Hi mate. Sorry for taking so long to reply. How’d you get on tonight?

We lost 4-0 to St. Johnstone, Matthew. Hope you enjoy your "another season of racism, please" with your mate Pete x

We lost 4-0 to St. Johnstone, Matthew. Hope you enjoy your "another season of racism, please" with your mate Pete x

Not sure if that’s supposed to be an effort at calling me a racist, so nice try if so. Creative. Next you’ll be calling me a gypo!

42 minutes ago, Stephen Malkmus said:

Nothing indicates envy more than expressing faux racism outrage to launch a misguided salvo at your bigger, better and more successful football rivals.

I almost feel sorry for you, but can’t help salute your adulation of a terrible terrible football entity. x 

9 minutes ago, Matty-RCFC said:

Not sure if that’s supposed to be an effort at calling me a racist, so nice try if so. Creative. Next you’ll be calling me a gypo!

Just quoting your pal Pete, though I see he's decided to delete his post from earlier where he stated "Sign me up for another season of racism please".

9 minutes ago, Pete the Jakey said:

more successful football rivals

DifferentSizzlingImperialeagle-size_rest

2015. Night night.

7 hours ago, Stephen Malkmus said:

You lost 4-0... but I thought you were this fantastic club who were going to promoted and be the next big force in Scottish football under the leadership of Scot "I FORGOT TO ORDER THE SEATS" Gardiner and Billy Dodds. 

Though to be fair you're the 3rd biggest club in Inverness behind Clach n ICT Ladies Team. 

The 2 best things for me from tonight were in no particular order Shaun Rooney scoring in both legs against ya (with the 2nd being the cheesiest wee chip to show just how tinpot of a club you are) and also the fact that your fans were right Devine would be the difference for you - cos without him your defense wouldn't have decided to play musical statues last night

But truly the icing on the cake was the fact Broadfoot is leaving this summer but he wasn't even that committed to ICT as only actually trained with the squad on Thursday and Friday. So basically your big summer marquee signing rooked you for a part time gig just so he could mug you off in the summer after 1 last big payday cos you threw money at him in the hope he'd somehow lead you to the big boy table with your more successful cousins on the other side of the bridge.

Caley are headed for the seaside leagues. 

Edited by Lowrie83

6 hours ago, Lowrie83 said:

You lost 4-0... but I thought you were this fantastic club who were going to promoted and be the next big force in Scottish football under the leadership of Scot "I FORGOT TO ORDER THE SEATS" Gardiner and Billy Dodds. 

Though to be fair you're the 3rd biggest club in Inverness behind Clach n ICT Ladies Team. 

The 2 best things for me from tonight were in no particular order Shaun Rooney scoring in both legs against ya (with the 2nd being the cheesiest wee chip to show just how tinpot of a club you are) and also the fact that your fans were right Devine would be the difference for you - cos without him your defense wouldn't have decided to play musical statues last night

But truly the icing on the cake was the fact Broadfoot is leaving this summer but he wasn't even that committed to ICT as only actually trained with the squad on Thursday and Friday. So basically your big summer marquee signing rooked you for a part time gig just so he could mug you off in the summer after 1 last big payday cos you threw money at him in the hope he'd somehow lead you to the big boy table with your more successful cousins on the other side of the bridge.

Squawk! Squawk!

Dink! Dink!

7 hours ago, Lowrie83 said:

Congratulations on your encyclopedic knowledge of The Caley. 

Group C doesn't look too bad.

Ross County
Dunfermline
Alloa
East Fife
Buckie Thistle

Hopefully our game against Buckie is away, haven't been there for years 

Edit to add

I think it's Home to Dunfermline and East Fife, Away to Allow and Buckie. I'm happy with that, if that's true.

Edited by Sensible Soccer🏴

17 minutes ago, Sensible Soccer🏴 said:

Group C doesn't look too bad.

Ross County
Dunfermline
Alloa
East Fife
Buckie Thistle

Hopefully our game against Buckie is away, haven't been there for years 

Edit to add

I think it's Home to Dunfermline and East Fife, Away to Allow and Buckie. I'm happy with that, if that's true.

I wish you well.

Any idea when those who qualified for European football enter the competition?