The General Ross County Chat Thread

" userid="81095"] Is the United match tomorrow in any doubt?
I'm in Inverness and the weather is pretty wet and windy but nothing that would call off the match. There may be snow on parts of the A9 but surely United will already be up in Inverness by now.

I don’t think the game will be called off due to winds unless it gets literally ridiculous. Gayfield is mental for wind at this time of year no matter what and games don’t get cancelled often for that so unless the ref is soft and the snow stays away I think we’ll be fine.

I hope there are some dynamite replacements lined up for Clarke and Hungbo when they leave at the end of the season. Very much doubt we'll have the pull to get them here next season.

I hope there are some dynamite replacements lined up for Clarke and Hungbo when they leave at the end of the season. Very much doubt we'll have the pull to get them here next season.

I can see Clarke going back on loan to an English Championship side next season. Depends on what happens with Watford for Hungbo; if they stay up he’ll probs be the same as Clarke but if they go down they’ll probably keep him as a bit-part player. Either way there is absolutely zero hope of us getting those two next season.

21 hours ago, RossDee01 said:

What’s the story with you guys online ticketing system? Is it just an e-ticket?

I think it's just a QR code via email, but I haven't been to a home game this season.

Was at the St Mirren game and a mixture of pleasantly surprised and quite disappointed. Cancola and Callachan were totally anonymous and we really struggled in central midfield (as did St Mirren), Baldwin looks to have regained some confidence and played pretty well. Bit annoyed with how easily Dominic Samuel was going down under pressure, but there were definitely also fouls against him that should have been given. Best chances were from set pieces, but neither Spittal or Hungbo was able to put in a good delivery consistently.

• 2 weeks later...

I don’t use Tiktok but received a link from a Rangers fan telling me that our young team know the craic. Maybe they don’t know any better, maybe they know exactly what they are saying but the video on tiktok of them after Ralston has scored is disgusting and sectarian. Not been this season since Mackay was appointed, not going to associate myself with this kind of nonsense from our supporters either. Would not have them in the ground if this is how they think and behave

I don’t use Tiktok but received a link from a Rangers fan telling me that our young team know the craic. Maybe they don’t know any better, maybe they know exactly what they are saying but the video on tiktok of them after Ralston has scored is disgusting and sectarian. Not been this season since Mackay was appointed, not going to associate myself with this kind of nonsense from our supporters either. Would not have them in the ground if this is how they think and behave

Trying to find the video but I’ve not seen or heard anything about it - what’s it about? Not on if there was abuse heard.

I am not going to post it in here but will make sure it gets to where it needs to. You can guess what Ralston was being called several times over after he scored.

Tragic. Anyone that thinks sectarian abuse is a West of Scotland problem is either delusional or in denial.

First I've heard of it as well. The one posted is just bleeps but if there is secretarian abuse then it's dumb as f**k from a promising idea to give us some atmosphere that will probably get canned now.

Whoever is proven to shouted anything should be banned. 

No excuses for this one.

Very sad to hear sectarian shouting from Ross County Supporters.

The group need to be spoken to, and told quite firmly this is not acceptable.

I take it was one individual? Requires a ban.

I have never hear this sort of thing before at a County game, let's hope we never hear it again.