The General Ross County Chat Thread

6 hours ago, Amanda1900 said:

Help me, or should I say, you need help.

This is one of the sickest posts ever.

Not smart, not clever.

Is this the level of Brora Rangers Supporters?

Fucking state of that. 

6 hours ago, Amanda1900 said:

Help me, or should I say, you need help.

This is one of the sickest posts ever.

Not smart, not clever.

Is this the level of Brora Rangers Supporters?

Take no notice of them Amanda, the silent majority support Roy's long term project

5 hours ago, Comrie said:

We've got:

Donaldson, Watson, Iacovitti, Baldwin, Burroghs and Clarke who can plan at CB. Outside Clarke I don't trust a single one of them to even put a single decent performance in across a season as a pairing. Iacovitti gets spared a lot of grief as he's a viable attacking threat but he's just as poor defensively as all the others.

We'll be taking Donaldson back soon enough I imagine so there's something for you to look forward to.

11 minutes ago, Matty-RCFC said:

You don’t half talk some amount of pish.

In all seriousness, I think that is rather unkind.

I know the consensus on here is for drastic action but I ask in all honesty, do the p&b intelligencia fully represent the feeling of the majority of the support and stakeholders?

33 minutes ago, sophia said:

In all seriousness, I think that is rather unkind.

I know the consensus on here is for drastic action but I ask in all honesty, do the p&b intelligencia fully represent the feeling of the majority of the support and stakeholders?

The p&b what?

Edited by Loki
Remember the golden rule - don’t back doon, double doon

1 hour ago, RiG said:

We'll be taking Donaldson back soon enough I imagine so there's something for you to look forward to.

I'd say he's better than three of the players named.

4 minutes ago, Comrie said:

I'd say he's better than three of the players named.

That really is a matter of debate. However it is not a debate anyone will want to have as it really is asking do you want to be mauled by a bear or lacerated by a shark.  Both horrendously unpleasant and I can’t imagine one is better than the other.

1 minute ago, Loki said:

You didn’t double down.

P&b was unequivocal in September 2014 and despite that we are where we are.

What if there is a majority in the county support that is content to rely upon the management team and perhaps be more forgiving than appears to be the case on here?

Evey forum, message board, discussion group is an echo chamber to some extent. But the fact that you're siding with the 'silent majority' to support an unrepentant bigot and demonstrably ineffective manager who has led us to our worst league start ever says a wee bit about the current state of the club.

1 hour ago, Aqy said:

Evey forum, message board, discussion group is an echo chamber to some extent. But the fact that you're siding with the 'silent majority' to support an unrepentant bigot and demonstrably ineffective manager who has led us to our worst league start ever says a wee bit about the current state of the club.

I wouldn't take sophia too seriously. However, there's a valid point in there. The opinion of a few dozen people on social media doesn't necessarily correlate with the (allegedly) 2,500 who were in attendance on Saturday, or the wider offline support.

I wouldn't take sophia too seriously. However, there's a valid point in there. The opinion of a few dozen people on social media doesn't necessarily correlate with the (allegedly) 2,500 who were in attendance on Saturday, or the wider offline support.

I think the fact there was only 2500 (definitely less though) at the game says a lot about the feelings of the support.

19 minutes ago, Forfinn said:

I always thought Sophia was a Caley fan on wind up.

1 hour ago, staggy1929 said:

Wonder how long it'll be till the Malky out banners get held up and what not.

I was trying to find somewhere I could get one made up before Wednesday. Might have to resort to a bedsheet and spray paint.