The General Ross County Chat Thread

6 minutes ago, Rosscubed said:

10 games in.
Lost again.
Missed penalty again.
Zero wins.
Already 4 points adrift at the bottom.

Is there *anyone* with RCFC interests at heart still making the case for the Malky McKay project to continue? 

I'd like to think he could be given an even break and on that basis, I'd hope he'll be given the time he needs to finish the job

Considering the backlash that MacKay's appointment generated and how deeply Roy doubled down.....there's no danger he's getting rid of MacKay at this stage.  MacKay will talk the good game (we had more possession, more shots, just need the cards to fall our way, trust the process.....the usual clichés) and Roy will fall for it much like he did with Coyle.

Even if Dundee thump us on Wednesday night, I still think MacKay will be here at Christmas.

How many season ticket holders (like masel) said Fuk that, to the racist misogynistic bigot and didn’t renew? I’m hoping to renew this week. Even if there’s 100 or so, it will make inroads into the severance package surely. It can only be Roy’s ego now

If I were you I certainly wouldn’t renew until he’s gone.

I feel like I've seen this exact same start to the season for the last 5 years in the Premiership.

We had more points after 2 games last season than we do after 10 this season. However, I do get the point you’re making in terms of defensive capabilities (or lack of) and just general schoolboy errors.

If I were you I certainly wouldn’t renew until he’s gone.

I won’t be until he’s gone, which will hopefully be by Thursday but, to give a better chance of survival hopefully tomorrow or Monday. Don in charge at Dens and a dead cat bounce point at Dens please until a new manager is picked

18 hours ago, humbleheart said:

How many season ticket holders (like masel) said Fuk that, to the racist misogynistic bigot and didn’t renew? I’m hoping to renew this week. Even if there’s 100 or so, it will make inroads into the severance package surely. It can only be Roy’s ego now

Myself. Said I wouldn't give the club a penny until he's gone. Tempted though to go to Dens midweek, purely to put up a Malky Out banner.

17 hours ago, Loki said:

Roy McGrgeor looking in the mirror embodying Limmy:

DON’T BACK DOON, DOUBLE DOON.

Skip to one minute in and this could easily be the Malky and Roy job interview:

Help me, or should I say, you need help.

This is one of the sickest posts ever.

Not smart, not clever.

Is this the level of Brora Rangers Supporters?

We've got:

Donaldson, Watson, Iacovitti, Baldwin, Burroghs and Clarke who can plan at CB. Outside Clarke I don't trust a single one of them to even put a single decent performance in across a season as a pairing. Iacovitti gets spared a lot of grief as he's a viable attacking threat but he's just as poor defensively as all the others.

Edited by Comrie

2 hours ago, Amanda1900 said:

Not smart, not clever.

DONT BACK DOON, DOUBLE DOON.

3 hours ago, Amanda1900 said:

Not smart, not clever.

Looks like someone escaped from OTB.