The General Ross County Chat Thread

7 hours ago, MarkPockets said:

So looks like this will be the squad till January. Might see Munro go out on loan to a lower league club this month but otherwise I imagine it wont change. I'm not entirely sure what our best XI is, but I am not sure any best XI is going to be especially good. I hope to be proved wrong though!

image.thumb.png.c2de4ffd7a7045b57a075f4f9a500546.png

Not a lot of white faces among that lot, but worth considering.

13 hours ago, Rcfc fan said:

Grivosti on loan to Elgin till January, hopefully it’s what he needs to get back up to his previous level

So often the death knell of a player's time at County is a loan out to Brora/Elgin.

I hope not in Grivosti's case.

Edited by Comrie

5 hours ago, Comrie said:

So often the death knell of a player's time at County is a loan out to Brora/Elgin.

I hope not in Grivosti's case.

He'll still be training with us so our coaches will hopefully be able to monitor his progress and development, getting regular games can only be beneficial to his recovery 🤞

3 hours ago, CountyFan said:

Possibly a stupid question but is PATPK (pay at the portakabin) an option for Saturday? Havent been since pre-pandemic and assumed it would be ticket only for the foreseeable, but (shockingly, I know) no info on the website. 

I phoned up and bought tickets for us (3) yesterday, I'm just to pick them up from the cabin on matchday.

55 minutes ago, Sensible Soccer🏴 said:

Checking through the scores from last night's euro matches, I noticed that former player Graham Carey scored for CSKA Sofia, against Roma. 

I knew he'd left Plymouth, where he was highly rated but had no idea he'd headed to Bulgaria. Good to see that he's performing at that level.

From regular bench player at County to scoring in Europe against Roma. Some career path.

2-2 was disappointing today, I'd have probably taken that result if I was offered it beforehand but the team is really gelling, surely three points will come soon.

Maynard-Brewer had a very good debut today, Spittal, RCC, Callachan & Tillson all put in good shifts too, things are looking up imo.

11 hours ago, Sensible Soccer🏴 said:

2-2 was disappointing today, I'd have probably taken that result if I was offered it beforehand but the team is really gelling, surely three points will come soon.

Maynard-Brewer had a very good debut today, Spittal, RCC, Callachan & Tillson all put in good shifts too, things are looking up imo.

I thought Tillson was horrendous. Time and again he lost his man, including Boyce for the 1st. 

GK looked better than Laidlaw but thought his distribution was poor and v slow.