The General Ross County Chat Thread

3 minutes ago, Comrie said:

To be fair, Malky's loan signings have looked a cut above the hit and miss efforts of the last couple of years.

A few of them look okay yeah, Hungbo and Clarke look to have a bit about them. Are teams allowed to field a full 11 of loan players?

15 minutes ago, staggy1929 said:

JACK BALDWIN ON A PERMANENT DEAL

Absolutely do not read what the Bristol Rovers fans think about him. 

Edit: he seems like a really good bloke, though.  I can get on board with this one. Left back and winger please.  

Edited by Savage Henry

2 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

From what I've read he's good with the ball and solid enough but has a mistake in him.

Happy enough with it tbh and he's probably an improvement on Donaldson 

Just now, Savage Henry said:

They are a hard bunch to please, natives can be a bit restless at times. However I do remember him from that Sunderland Till I Die documentary, and he was dropped for the Play Off run in as he completely went to pieces. Not sure if it was him, or possibly another lad who were hounded in a Tesco for being dog shit. 

5 minutes ago, Rcfc fan said:

I don’t wish Donaldson or Watson away but surely he’ll be at least 3rd choice for us and that is most certainly a positive as iacovitti and Clarke are both decent and hopefully this guy adds to that competition 

Seems really odd to appoint a captain who isn’t first pick.

3 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

Seems really odd to appoint a captain who isn’t first pick.

Yes my thinking too but he never started Sunday and on form he shouldn’t start

also just noticed baldwin can play right back too so that’s an option as back up/ competition to Randall , being greedy we’d buy another right back anyway but can’t see that happening! As above winger next please!

18 minutes ago, Rcfc fan said:

Yes my thinking too but he never started Sunday and on form he shouldn’t start

also just noticed baldwin can play right back too so that’s an option as back up/ competition to Randall , being greedy we’d buy another right back anyway but can’t see that happening! As above winger next please!

I've been very surprised with Randall this season in the respect he actually seems like he might even just slightly have the tiniest little bit of footballing ability. 

County should be targeting versatile players IMO and some of the signings seem that...

4 minutes ago, StoneThrowAway said:

I've been very surprised with Randall this season in the respect he actually seems like he might even just slightly have the tiniest little bit of footballing ability.

Yes Randall been decent so far but my worry with him is the injuries