The General Ross County Chat Thread

3 hours ago, staggy1929 said:

An English youth international midfielder is what I've heard.

Alex Robertson, I was told. 18yo, box to box midfielder.

Edit to say, that's Alex been confirmed on a season long loan, on the County twitter account. 

Welcome to the Highlands Alex 🦌🇫🇷

Edited by Sensible Soccer🏴

Alex Robertson looks a serious signing , time will tell I suppose but these two loans look a level above to the usual loans we get , also impressed with callachan and Samuel , fair play to Roy, malky does seem to have his contacts 

1 hour ago, UAE1929 said:

https://www.rosscountyfootballclub.co.uk/news-items/covid-19-update

I'd imagine the game on Saturday will be in doubt. 

I assume it’s ten days’ house arrest for the guilty players plus two not guilty verdicts.  Don’t know how this effects the Elgin players. 

Alex Robertson is former Dundee & St Johnstone midfielder, Mark Robertson's son.

He's eligible for Scotland and Canada in addition to England. Scotland have never even been in touch about him representing us apparently. He's been capped at every youth level for England. And he was initially playing for Man City's U21 team at 16. He's very highly rated at City. Hope he does well.

2 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

Alex Robertson is former Dundee & St Johnstone midfielder, Mark Robertson's son.

He's eligible for Scotland and Canada in addition to England. Scotland have never even been in touch about him representing us apparently. He's been capped at every youth level for England. And he was initially playing for Man City's U21 team at 16. He's very highly rated at City. Hope he does well.

Malkkky says he’s been trying to get him for five years.  Malkkky may be full of it, though. 

4 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

Apparently he's also eligible for Peru!