The General Ross County Chat Thread

25 minutes ago, staggy4life said:

I realise this is a photo of them walking on the beach but Ross County squads have done pre-season hill runs around that area since the 90's and certainly during Cowie's 1st spell at the club.

The summer Robbo was in charge he finished the race ahead of Steven McGarry.

Can we play the who are you? Game with this?   

2 hours ago, The Other Foot said:

Spotted today at Rosemarkie. 

Got to be honest, folks...if this is indicative of the usual training regime, then I don't think you're winning the league this year. 

IMG-20210701-WA0004.thumb.jpg.3b0a0253c4229acb36ca52fb34fc49cc.jpg

This is the laziest recreation of Rocky 3 I've ever seen.

4 hours ago, staggy1929 said:

Genuinely wouldn't be surprised if he ends up at Celtic as a squad player. We categorically can not afford what he'll want/be offered.

Would love to have him back though as he's arguably a top 3 all time great at the club.

You'd like to think given the number of players released, of whom some would have been in the higher reaches of the clubs wage structure, we could at least put in a 'decent' offer.  

Should add that I am not expecting Jackson back at County any time soon, but there might be one or two factors in our favour if we chanced our arm.

Edited by central staggie

Good warm up yesterday against Elgin City, I'm glad I went, good to see a few mates who I haven't seen since the last game I was at, some 16 months ago!

Anyway as said County lined up in a 352, Randall & Spittal providing the width, Spittal instrumental in most good moves.  Tillson. Paton & Callachan were the midfield 3 and looked like they would compliment each other pretty well.

The introduction of the young lads in the second half added another dimension, Williamson & Wright particularly were impressive & I'd like to think they'll be serious contenders within the squad this season, they looked good enough.

9 minutes ago, Sensible Soccer🏴 said:

Rumors abound of a busy week at the Global Energy Arena, with new signings to be announced.

A young Man City player one of them...

That goalkeeper they’ve been linked every year for about four years?