The General Ross County Chat Thread

8 minutes ago, Rcfc fan said:

Happy with the switch to Joma , didn’t rate macron at all the sizes were way out I had to go two sizes up to get one that fitted properly and also the collar always seemed like it hadn’t been done properly

Considering what Motherwell got, Macron did County a disservice. But that’s because the club asked for specifically modern designs.  Motherwell  went simple and retro.  

Joma have got some decent, simple, stuff for a few good European sides (Torino had lovely button collar one a couple of seasons ago?).  We'll get a rubbish catalogue number though.

Richie Foran being involved made me chuckle. Andy Barrowman balances that out at least. So that's us still in a net deficit for good news.

1 hour ago, RiG said:

Isn't Andy Barrowman involved in Joma as well?

He's their "Brand Manager for Scotland" which I think is fancy speak for "sales rep".

1 hour ago, Savage Henry said:

That means it isn’t actually even a deal with Joma, right?  We get the crappy €13 stuff. 

The press release says Joma are supplying bespoke kits, so I assume (with absolutely no actual knowledge) that they'll do the kits but the training and leisure wear will be Richie Foran ironing Ross County badges on to standard templates in his basement.

1 hour ago, yoda said:

Joma have got some decent, simple, stuff for a few good European sides (Torino had lovely button collar one a couple of seasons ago?).  We'll get a rubbish catalogue number though.

Some of the Dunfermline kits have been quite nice too!

1 hour ago, Forfinn said:

He's their "Brand Manager for Scotland" which I think is fancy speak for "sales rep".

The press release says Joma are supplying bespoke kits, so I assume (with absolutely no actual knowledge) that they'll do the kits but the training and leisure wear will be Richie Foran ironing Ross County badges on to standard templates in his basement.

He gets MacGregor Industrials to do all of his shirt printing so I’m sure he might get a family discount now!

5 hours ago, staggy1929 said:

Teams in my league get the same standard of teamwear as Ross County then. This club is stinking.

My daughter's under 9's team play in Joma kit 🤣

12 minutes ago, RiG said:

Ross County poaching our players and now turning to poaching our admin staff. Sad face.

She’s actually a groundskeeper, but County have put her into the admin department for no apparent reason. 

I miss the guy who covered for our old regular one who didn't have a clue what he was doing and kept stuttering songs and cutting them off randomly. Better times.

Edited by Comrie

1 hour ago, staggy1929 said:

I've convinced myself for weeks that we're signing Ross Callachan with absolutely no evidence to point towards it, I'm just putting this here in case we do sign him and I can be smug that I called it.

This would be a good signing , just can’t see him coming north when I’d imagine st mirren , Dundee and other teams closer to the central belt will be interested