The General Ross County Chat Thread

2 hours ago, Matty-RCFC said:

I think we should get in a DOF to work alongside Fergie and they can identify the players to bring in. Yogi can tell them what type of player he wants and they go find it. I do not see a problem with that at all.

Begs the question what Ferguson actually does.

1 hour ago, Savage Henry said:

Begs the question what Ferguson actually does.

Is he not being groomed by UC to become chairman when he retires? Ferguson apparently has a job for life at County.

There was a fans poll? News to me.

Can't really argue with Laidlaw. Still don't think he's great, but he saved us from a number of loveless pumpings.

8 minutes ago, central staggie said:

Was on the facebook page.

Ah, okay. Fair enough. I deactivated my FB about two months ago,

End of season review 50 mins long good  content by the club , our social media presence has definitely stepped up a gear this year , ppv been good too , glad to see laidlaw sign an extension hopefully there’s news on manager and more of the players this week

Seen the reports last week about Yogi getting a new deal and now people are telling me he's not even on the shortlist for the job. Genuinely interested in who we could actually get up here to take the job when we have about 6 players.

Guest Ieuan16
9 hours ago, Rcfc fan said:

"...our social media presence has definitely stepped up a gear this year..."

While you're right in saying that it is an improvement on previous years, the quality is still really rather woeful.

Seen the reports last week about Yogi getting a new deal and now people are telling me he's not even on the shortlist for the job. Genuinely interested in who we could actually get up here to take the job when we have about 6 players.

Intrigued by this. Seems Neil Mccann at Caley esque to the point where if he’s not on the shortlist he obviously doesn’t want it. Will believe it when I see it though because I don’t understand why you would want to leave a safe job when you don’t know if anything else will come your way.

1 minute ago, Matty-RCFC said:

Intrigued by this. Seems Neil Mccann at Caley esque to the point where if he’s not on the shortlist he obviously doesn’t want it. Will believe it when I see it though because I don’t understand why you would want to leave a safe job when you don’t know if anything else will come your way.

For the record I still think the job is Yogi's if he wants it. Roy seems to really like him. I would love some random foreign manager who gets us playing possession football just so I can hear the shouts from the jailend to hoof the ball up the park.