The General Ross County Chat Thread

18 minutes ago, StoneThrowAway said:

f**k knows how we pulled that off. Big changes needed tho. 

Other than Donaldson and Iacovitti, which players are signed up for next season?  I assume White’s option will be taken up, if it isn’t an automatic one. 

So you're saying if you make a bad choice, your best option is to double down on it instead of trying again?

In December, I would’ve presumed any manager that came in replacing Kettlewell and kept us out of the bottom two would’ve been classed as a good choice by the board. Yogi has done that, and therefore deserves a chance at keeping some stability next season.

20 minutes ago, Matty-RCFC said:

Yogi has done that, and therefore deserves a chance at keeping some stability next season.

Maybe if most of the squad was signed up for next year, but it isn't. There is a huge rebuilding job to be done. I am not convinced Hughes is the man for it. 

Everyone has differing opinions on who should or shouldn’t be in the dugout next season and is completely entitled to have that. One thing that we can all agree on is that we’re delighted to stay in the league.

I’m away down Dingwall High Street to pish everywhere and fight everyone, who’s with me for some “celebrating”?

2 hours ago, Savage Henry said:

Other than Donaldson and Iacovitti, which players are signed up for next season?  I assume White’s option will be taken up, if it isn’t an automatic one. 

Oli Shaw is signed on 'til 2022. 

With Hamilton finally going down before a ball was kicked today, the results will work out well.

Killie will scud Dundee over 2 legs in the play-off and Ross County will be comfortably down next season.

Please bookmark.

12 minutes ago, LincolnHearts said:

With Hamilton finally going down before a ball was kicked today, the results will work out well.

Killie will scud Dundee over 2 legs in the play-off and Ross County will be comfortably down next season.

Please bookmark.

How was that sweet, sweet, medicine? PowttJS.png

Hearts fans assessing their strikers when resign 57 year old Lafferty.

image.png

Edited by Comrie

2 hours ago, LincolnHearts said:

Please bookmark.

Time to bring Malin/Kelly/Nicolson/MacDonald/Morrison etc back from up the road.

Should be enough to deal with anything coming up from the lower leagues... 😉

9 hours ago, LincolnHearts said:

Please bookmark.

Welcome back to the top division, if Hearts can manage to replicate Dundee United's 9th place finish, you will be doing well, especially with Neilson as manager.

If County do go down next season, one thing is for sure, we will not bitch and greet like the some of the Jamboree fans have, embarrassing stuff.

You still can't understand that maybe if you'd punted Levein earlier then there's a damn good chance your team would have won more than 3 league games. But aye, it's everyone else's fault isn't it 🤷

Please bookmark.

Brora Rangers lol.

All four loanees gone.

I'd take Hjelde and Lakin back if we could, but Kelly can f**k off. And Hilton never played, so impossible to judge him.

Edited by Comrie