The General Ross County Chat Thread

8 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

Look at the evidence yourself you fucking idiot.  It’s not hard to watch The Caley highlights from 2015-16 and County highlights from this season.

What has a Caley team 6 years ago got to do with the Staggies this season?
More random shite.

Edited by wastecoatwilly

On 25/03/2021 at 14:48, TheScarf said:

We've played something like 30 games in 25 days, all our players are absolutely fucked. You'd be as well watching bowls as you'll probably get as much use and analysis out of that as you would watching us at the moment.

Played 28 games all season. More random shite.

10 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

What has a Caley team 6 years ago got to do with the Staggies this season?
More random shite.

😂. I’m out. You’re genuinely the thickest person I’ve ever interacted with either online or in real life.

I seen this topic trending and thought Yogi must have been sacked.  I am not sure what’s more disappointing the fact he’s not, or the beating we got on Friday.

People are going to tell Willy that Yogi was Caley manager in 2015/2016 and the issues this County team have are similar to what that Caley team had but he'll swear black and blue that Steve Paterson was in charge that year.

43 minutes ago, Loki said:

I seen this topic trending and thought Yogi must have been sacked.  I am not sure what’s more disappointing the fact he’s not, or the beating we got on Friday.

I'd say that it's definitely the beating on Friday.

In moments of sporting exhilaration I always spare a thought for those that may be experiencing a brief poverty of hope, so I wish you well.

42 minutes ago, Comrie said:

People are going to tell Willy that Yogi was Caley manager in 2015/2016 and the issues this County team have are similar to what that Caley team had but he'll swear black and blue that Steve Paterson was in charge that year.

The highland cheeks of the same arse.

3 hours ago, Torfason said:

I love it when Celtic and Rangers fans get confused about the level of resources available to smaller clubs 😂

Just Googled it, RC employee 86 people.............Celtic 522.

You'll find the difference in staffing numbers is entirely because Celtic strive to be the best they can be, while County accept mediocrity, and has nothing to do with budgets.

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

You'll find the difference in staffing numbers is entirely because Celtic strive to be the best they can be, while County accept mediocrity, and has nothing to do with budgets.

Fair enough, explains why they battered PSG 

10 hours ago, Loki said:

9 hours ago, sophia said:

I'd say that it's definitely the beating on Friday.

In moments of sporting exhilaration I always spare a thought for those that may be experiencing a brief poverty of hope, so I wish you well.

It's a cup game, when we're sitting 10th in the league with 5 games to play. Being knocked out of the cup is no big deal in the scheme of things, a cup run may have been welcomed but ultimately we were never going to win the cup this season.

The fact that John Hughes is still in charge is definitely the most disappointing thing this Monday morning.

13 minutes ago, Matty-RCFC said:

Can you tell me what that is please? Because I’ve been watching it for 4/5 months and am still unsure as to what this “way” is.

If you're only influenced by the results you will never see it.
If you prefer a Goodwin and McInnes  to a Rice or Big yogi at the staggies it's your preference.
Some managers get eye bleeding positive results other managers get entertaining negative results. 

3 hours ago, frankthetank22 said:

It's a cup game, when we're sitting 10th in the league with 5 games to play. Being knocked out of the cup is no big deal in the scheme of things, a cup run may have been welcomed but ultimately we were never going to win the cup this season.

The fact that John Hughes is still in charge is definitely the most disappointing thing this Monday morning.

I agree with you, getting put out of the cup is probably a blessing.  However the manner we got put out is what is shocking.  Caley easily beat us and didn’t even play that well.