The General Ross County Chat Thread

3 hours ago, RiG said:

The rumour I had been told was White to you guys and Mckay to us however this has been refuted by some at ICT.

Our brilliant manager was talking about how he sees Mckay and White playing together.  Christ knows when, and hopefully never, but that’s what he foresees.  Wake me up when this clusterfuck is over.  There’s every chance next season neither Hughes nor White are at the club.  

Edited by Savage Henry

5 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

Our brilliant manager was talking about how he sees Mckay and White playing together.  Christ knows when, and hopefully never, but that’s what he foresees.  Wake me up when this clusterfuck is over.  There’s every chance next season neither Hughes nor White are at the club.  

White and Mckay, the marketing writes itself.

56 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

Bit harsh on yogi , I think he’s turned our form since taking over in saying that the next two games are huge

9 hours ago, frankthetank22 said:

I'm not impressed with the signing of White either but he is certainly a plan B target man option from the bench, when we're inevitably chasing a late equaliser/winner. It was the opening game of this season when White won a penalty, two minutes after coming on as a sub, thankfully Motherwell missed the pen and we won 1-0.

Billy McKay away now maybe?

He's had his good times with us but he's still (allegedly) our top earner and we've not had much of a return out of him this season.

That’s about the only contribution he’s made I’m afraid, he’s a Championship level player, the Premiership was just too big a jump for him. I’m honestly baffled by the move but delighted to get him off the books.

2 hours ago, staggy1929 said:

New keeper is in, doubt he'll play much.

Well, at least he isn’t a horrendously overrated old firm prospect.   He might be actually quite good.  

Back up keeper and a  striker who hasn’t scored in 20 games   Haud me back.  

40 minutes ago, The Great Stagsby said:

Im trying to sign up for watching the game tonight, but when I fill in my details and click “Sign In” on the PPV page (which I’ve done plenty of times before) it’s not doing anything. Anyone else experienced this / got suggestions other than closing the page / refreshing?!

Indeed, I can help you with that one. You need to tick the “Terms and conditions” box.

in your defence, you’ve not been on for a while, and also that box is practically invisible, and also the page should really be set up in such a way that, if you initially click “Sign In” without having ticked aforementioned practically invisible box, it highlights clearly for you the reason it is not letting you progress.

Here to help. You’re welcome.

Just now, The Great Stagsby said:

Indeed, I can help you with that one. You need to tick the “Terms and conditions” box.

in your defence, you’ve not been on for a while, and also that box is practically invisible, and also the page should really be set up in such a way that, if you initially click “Sign In” without having ticked aforementioned practically invisible box, it highlights clearly for you the reason it is not letting you progress.

Here to help. You’re welcome.

Oops! Thanks for the help, and your sensitivity. It’s not true what they say about you.

Ok, I’m done. ‘Mon the Staggies!

Surely If we are getting 6 figures for both Stewart and Reid we can use a little bit of it to bring in a genuine quality attacker , I’m fine with white coming in as 3rd/4th choice striker and as a different option but he CANNOT be Stewart’s replacement , if Stewart leaves we need to sign someone else as well as white

on last nights game I must say spittal impressed when he came on here’s hoping he can be a useful player between now and the end of the season

4 minutes ago, Rcfc fan said:

Surely If we are getting 6 figures for both Stewart and Reid we can use a little bit of it to bring in a genuine quality attacker , I’m fine with white coming in as 3rd/4th choice striker and as a different option but he CANNOT be Stewart’s replacement , if Stewart leaves we need to sign someone else as well as white

on last nights game I must say spittal impressed when he came on here’s hoping he can be a useful player between now and the end of the season

No. You get Jordan White and be happy about it.