The General Ross County Chat Thread

16 hours ago, Rcfc fan said:

Need a left back , centre back , winger and striker now ideally , unless Hughes sees draper as being able to play centre half like he has done in the past

Wonder if Hughes sees Lakin as being a left sided player for the second half if the season?

6 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

Wonder if Hughes sees Lakin as being a left sided player for the second half if the season?

Could well be but would rather a proper left back in, also think Reid at this stage on his career would suit left mid more than left back as his attacking play is good he has a fantastic delivery , tremarco looked good vs hibs but at his age cannot be relied upon

20 hours ago, Rcfc fan said:

Need a left back , centre back , winger and striker now ideally , unless Hughes sees draper as being able to play centre half like he has done in the past

Well, if you take what JH has said literally, then we're only likely to see one more player come in. If that's the case then I'd like to think it'll be a winger.

Edited by central staggie

10 minutes ago, Matty-RCFC said:

When was the last time we played Buckie?

I remember us beating them in the cup around 2000 or 2001? I think it finished 2-1.

Oh yeah, it was the game before we were put out 3-2 at home by Rangers.

Edited by Comrie

Doohan recalled by Celtic then. 

Hughes saying we have a couple of trialists in... 

We have got one or two trialists in and I can see the buzz about them.

“I’m fully aware when you’re a player that isn’t playing you take the hump. But everybody has got to be in it together, because whoever is not playing their chance will come. When it comes, they need to go and do the business. I can see it from the substitutes, they are all willing their team-mates on. There’s a good spirit among them.

“They are an honest bunch of boys who give me all they’ve got, I would just like them to play with a bit more belief and get their foot on the ball, and pass it and move it.”

HONEST BUNCH OF BOYS

On 11/01/2021 at 19:05, UAE1929 said:

Doohan recalled by Celtic then. 

Hughes saying we have a couple of trialists in... 

HONEST BUNCH OF BOYS

Apparently both your trialists are centre midfielders 😂

Sam Stanton and some other guy I've not heard of.