The General Ross County Chat Thread

16 minutes ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

It's absolutely right allegations of this nature should be investigated, but if Ross County, the referee and SFA are all satisfied there was no wrongdoing (beyond calling Morelos a fanny) hopefully Rangers will say something to put the record straight. There's nothing wrong with admitting there was a misunderstanding. It won't fix all the damage done to Gardyne's reputation (he'll forever be considered by some sections of the Rangers support to be a homophobe and/or racist, depending on how much attention they've been paying), but it would help.

Received my email about the protocols for tomorrow’s match, got a bit confused so thought it would be best to ask someone in here who has already been to a game. I know I need to take my season ticket to the game, do I go into the club shop prior to the game to get a seperate match day ticket and is there a deadline for time you need to arrive by? Sorry for being a hassle just don’t want to miss the game off of stupid misunderstanding, cheers guys.

5 minutes ago, Matty-RCFC said:

Received my email about the protocols for tomorrow’s match, got a bit confused so thought it would be best to ask someone in here who has already been to a game. I know I need to take my season ticket to the game, do I go into the club shop prior to the game to get a seperate match day ticket and is there a deadline for time you need to arrive by? Sorry for being a hassle just don’t want to miss the game off of stupid misunderstanding, cheers guys.

You need to have some form of ID and collect your ticket from the club shop as detailed in the email you received. You won't be sitting in your own seat. At the Celtic game people were entering the ground right up until kick-off. Arriving earlier might mean you have to spend less time queuing for the temperature check etc.

Yeah, you need to collect your match ticket from the shop beforehand. The envelope with the ticket will have a number written on it that the steward will call out when it's your turn to go into the ground

Your email should say what time you should be at the Jailend gate. Mine says 2 - 2.15pm.

I'd advise taking headphones or something to keep you occupied before the game, that hour really drags.

Yeah, you need to collect your match ticket from the shop beforehand. The envelope with the ticket will have a number written on it that the steward will call out when it's your turn to go into the ground

Your email should say what time you should be at the Jailend gate. Mine says 2 - 2.15pm.

I'd advise taking headphones or something to keep you occupied before the game, that hour really drags.

You need to have some form of ID and collect your ticket from the club shop as detailed in the email you received. You won't be sitting in your own seat. At the Celtic game people were entering the ground right up until kick-off. Arriving earlier might mean you have to spend less time queuing for the temperature check etc.

Thanks a lot guys, much appreciated.

1 hour ago, Forfinn said:

It's absolutely right allegations of this nature should be investigated, but if Ross County, the referee and SFA are all satisfied there was no wrongdoing (beyond calling Morelos a fanny) hopefully Rangers will say something to put the record straight. There's nothing wrong with admitting there was a misunderstanding. It won't fix all the damage done to Gardyne's reputation (he'll forever be considered by some sections of the Rangers support to be a homophobe and/or racist, depending on how much attention they've been paying), but it would help.

There should be no self flagellation with what the the rangers support think about anything.  Think?

Many will recall a notorious dressing room episode long after this Gardyne oral incident has dropped away.

26 minutes ago, frankthetank22 said:

Has a manager ever been sacked at halftime before?

This first half performance against Accies is terrible, watching RCFC TV should come with a health warning!

Very tempted to switch to the second half of the Brora vs. Fort game instead.