The General Ross County Chat Thread

Scary how good Ross Stewart can be at times, outstanding yesterday. Iacovitti had his best game for us yesterday as well and deserved his goal. Celtic can't even beat us when we've got about 5 boys out injured lol.

Hopefully this is a result that turns things around for us, no fear going into the Rangers game.

19 minutes ago, Rcfc fan said:

Bizarre , suppose if he wasn’t going to play we are better off with one less on the wage bill

He's three months into a two year deal, so I assume he's scooted off with a decent severance package.

17 minutes ago, Comrie said:

He's three months into a two year deal, so I assume he's scooted off with a decent severance package.

The wording is really odd.  “Resigned” implies he just waltzed off and couldn’t be arsed.   Strange signing as he looked way short of the standard needed, on face value.  Then he got half a game, looked in much better shape, and now he’s buggered off. I’m assuming he got sod all  

Very peculiar from start to finish.

Edited by Savage Henry

25 minutes ago, Forfinn said:

I've never heard of a player resigning before. As well as the unusual wording in the statement, the club are hiding all the replies to the tweet announcing it.

The Facebook too.   This isn’t good, is it?  I’m getting Adam Strachan vibes from this.  

Edit: just been blocked by the official club Twitter feed for the following tweet: “That’s a pretty terse press release”.  

Edited by Savage Henry

25 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

The Facebook too.   This isn’t good, is it?  I’m getting Adam Strachan vibes from this.  

Edit: just been blocked by the official club Twitter feed for the following tweet: “That’s a pretty terse press release”.  

Actually blocked? I saw your reply had been hidden.

44 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

Didn't realise Richard Brittain had taken over running of the RCFC twitter.