The General Ross County Chat Thread

Is Grivosti fit now? Would love him to be turned into a holding midfielder long term. Has all the attributes.

Couldn’t agree more. Does a fine job at centre back but his ability on the ball is almost wasted there. Would love to see him play in front of the back 4 as he’d definitely give us more than Vigurs there.

5 minutes ago, Matty-RCFC said:

Couldn’t agree more. Does a fine job at centre back but his ability on the ball is almost wasted there. Would love to see him play in front of the back 4 as he’d definitely give us more than Vigurs there.

In Grivosti's "My Recovery Story" video on RCTV, Ketts refers to developing his ability in several positions. And he can fairly strike a ball btw.

Edited by Les Westander of County

1 hour ago, JagsCG said:

Blair Spittal, looking Firhill bound. Take it he’s not a loss? 

Dare I say it, I might have kept him, but not really getting a look in.  Not really a loss. He’s more than good enough for league one.  

Wonder if there is any free agents we are lining up as find it strange spittal going , the only real “wide” players we have are Hylton , gardyne and RCC, spittal fell into the bracket of someone who was able to play wide so I’ll be interested to see if we replace him

Wonder if there is any free agents we are lining up as find it strange spittal going , the only real “wide” players we have are Hylton , gardyne and RCC, spittal fell into the bracket of someone who was able to play wide so I’ll be interested to see if we replace him

We’ve been crying out for wingers for as long as we’ve been in the premiership so don’t get your hopes up.

I paid 12 (TWELVE) Great British Pounds to watch that hurl of shite tonight. Worst stream quality i’ve ever had, topped by the worst County performance of the season so far without fail. Utter shambles from back to front.

Said it before and I’ll say it again - Kettlewell is not the man to lead this club forward.

52 minutes ago, GableEnder21 said:
1 hour ago, StoneThrowAway said:
Losing a 3 goal lead against anyone is simply not good enough.

Got to give the Mo some credit though, no? Much the better team in the second half.

Montrose were by some distance the better side, Really should have beaten us over 90 minutes.