The General Ross County Chat Thread

On 11/07/2020 at 06:18, frankthetank22 said:

We currently stand ahead of where we were at the same point last year, when we were returning to the Premiership, in regard to season tickets already sold for the upcoming campaign. 

Steven Ferguson 

Chief Sontaran

Too many touches

46 minutes ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

If he could play more often than not, I would like to see Draper as captain. However, I think it's probably going to be Morris or Watson.

I think my anticipation for the forthcoming season will drop a few notches if its Fontaine.

On 12/07/2020 at 11:56, CountyFan said:

Yeah, certainly taking it seriously. As a central belt based staggie I wasnt going to bother with the ST but I may well get one now. Still going to wait and see what the PPV price is tho. 

Same. I don't know if there'll be a standard PPV price for away games, or whether home games can be PPV'd as well.

I'd be surprised if it's Vigurs, i think he's a good player for us but captain material, I'm nit convinced.

I feel his general fitness has let him/us down since his return and don't feel he takes enough responsibility for himself in midfield, never mind been responsible for the team! 

I'd suggest Gardyne, Morris, Draper or McKay players I feel work hard for the team but it's tough to predict who Kets will select on a regular basis.

45 minutes ago, frankthetank22 said:

I'd be surprised if it's Vigurs, i think he's a good player for us but captain material, I'm nit convinced.

I feel his general fitness has let him/us down since his return and don't feel he takes enough responsibility for himself in midfield, never mind been responsible for the team! 

I'd suggest Gardyne, Morris, Draper or McKay players I feel work hard for the team but it's tough to predict who Kets will select on a regular basis.

He looks a bit heavy in the recent back to training photos.

Anybody else has the club phoning them everyday trying to flog season tickets?? I took a call from them last Thursday regarding trying to get me to renew my ticket (which I can’t due to work taking me away from Scotland), and got a rather rude reply when I explained my reasoning.

Surely you shouldn’t have to explain why you decide to renew or not? I pay what I can to support the club in other ways, but I’m a bit bemused/offended to be honest to be treated as yet another cash cow by this “family club” 😳

15 hours ago, stagdhu said:

Anybody else has the club phoning them everyday trying to flog season tickets?? I took a call from them last Thursday regarding trying to get me to renew my ticket (which I can’t due to work taking me away from Scotland), and got a rather rude reply when I explained my reasoning.

Surely you shouldn’t have to explain why you decide to renew or not? I pay what I can to support the club in other ways, but I’m a bit bemused/offended to be honest to be treated as yet another cash cow by this “family club” 😳

Their marketing person is having a bit of a professional nightmare the last few weeks.  

That's Tremarco signed. Aside from the 'Get it up ye' to ICT I don't really think he's good enough right now for the premiership. Happy to be proved wrong though!

I wonder if he's been signed more to help with Josh Reid's development as well as being back up.