The General Ross County Chat Thread

1 minute ago, stagdhu said:

Can’t we as fans fire Roy too? 

Thanks for everything, but jeeesus, get a grip mun

You made losses of well over £5m in the past few seasons, shown in your official accounts, if MacGregor leaves how do you expect to maintain that?

3 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

You made losses of well over £5m in the past few seasons, shown in your official accounts, if MacGregor leaves how do you expect to maintain that?

There are plenty other backers in and around the club who could easily support us. Maybe I was harsh in saying he should leave altogether, but a fresh approach is needed urgently

23 minutes ago, Matty-RCFC said:

Utter, utter shite. I have no idea how we’ve got anything out of that today.

I think we got something out of it because our squad is ok. We have an assortment of players, none useless, but it’s seldom that they’re all put together in a balanced team. First half was an example. It looked like we were playing 5 at the back, with another centre back and no Mullin the back 5 would be ok. With Mullin as a wing back and Fraser as a centre back it didn’t work, most I heard didn’t think it would work. Having Cowie, Daper and Vigurs in midfield meant we had no pace, take out one and bring in Paton and we had. This has to come down to the management team. As it ended up we had a not bad team, having a go and getting a draw, the team in the first have wouldn’t have done that imo.

11 minutes ago, frankthetank22 said:

Kettlewell saying that Donaldson  outwith fractured cheek bone, could be the last we see of him for a while.  

He's looked like a good addition to the team too.

Looked a nasty one the second he clonked heads with the Saints defender. Hopefully it's not too long as I think he's done alright as well.

Kettlewell saying that Donaldson  outwith fractured cheek bone, could be the last we see of him for a while.  
He's looked like a good addition to the team too.

Drove past him after the game. Wouldn’t be surprised if its a season ending injury. He and Morris looked good together.

7 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

Drove past him after the game. Wouldn’t be surprised if its a season ending injury. He and Morris looked good together.

Morris is head and shoulders above all our other defenders, Watson can't seem to get a run of games and has been prone to more errors this season than last.

Even with Grivo and maybe Donaldson out for the season I hope Fontaine gets nowhere near the field for us, I'd rather Draper, Fraser and Kelly were given a go a head of Liam, who like Cowie should be no more than a youth coach for us now.

8 minutes ago, frankthetank22 said:

Morris is head and shoulders above all our other defenders, Watson can't seem to get a run of games and has been prone to more errors this season than last.

Even with Grivo and maybe Donaldson out for the season I hope Fontaine gets nowhere near the field for us, I'd rather Draper, Fraser and Kelly were given a go a head of Liam, who like Cowie should be no more than a youth coach for us now.

Kelly's just got into his groove at full back, don't throw him at centre half or he might go all Marcus Fraser and have his form utterly implode.