The General Ross County Chat Thread

14 hours ago, staggy1929 said:

As well as  Erwin Graham and McKay? (Stewart too but he's injured)

I think we'd do well with a Jordan Slew type striker with someone like McKay or Erwin playing off him, someone quick and strong who can carry the ball.

Speaking of whom.. I see Derek Adams (newly appointed morecambe manager) has just rescued Slew from non league mediocrity, as one of his first signings. 

12 minutes ago, third lanark said:

Any county fans heard anything about McManus being loaned to us - I know he is currently with Falkirk 

I’ve not heard anything. Thought it was a season long loan and as he seems to be doing ok, can’t see either party wanting to change that.

What’s up lads, looking forward to our cup clash next week.

Rumours going about that we are interested in signing Harry Paton. Not sure if it’s a loan or permanent but I see he’s been in the team for a few weeks now what with Draper being injured.

Any chance of that deal happening or would it be a complete no go?

Rumours going about that we are interested in signing Harry Paton. Not sure if it’s a loan or permanent but I see he’s been in the team for a few weeks now what with Draper being injured.

He’s been on the fringes of the team for a while and definitely deserved more game time which has come recently. Depending on our signings and Draper injury situation, I’d much rather have him stay especially based on recent performances. Although, I do think a loan your way would be very good for him if he was guaranteed a regular first team place.

Very creative player with a lot of potential

14 hours ago, D'Jaffo said:

Probably the only player in our midfield who's always trying to create. A bit lightweight but has improved. I'd rather he stayed with us but he needs gametime.

Edited by Comrie

Down in Leeds at the moment and hearing rumours a couple of Scottish Prem clubs are interested in Nohan Kenneh and Jordan Stevens from Leeds United. Any chance we could be in for a loan deal, what with Power off and a lack of anything much? Both very creative players with a range of positions and need game time apparently

Just now, Comrie said:

Surprised Hibs would let Oli Shaw out on loan to a club in the same league as them.

Those loans happen all the time. We ensure that at least one of your players isn't as good as the ones we're putting on the pitch, you can't play him against us, and hopefully he'll come back from the experience a better player - or at least a more saleable one.

If this happens, this will be complete confirmation to me, that our management team have not a fukin clue