The General Ross County Chat Thread

2 hours ago, stagdhu said:

Can’t make the game today. Any updates? How are we looking in comparison to the previous couple of games?

Not much better, to be honest.

Positives: we won a game when in the past we'd usually lose these, Paton looked lively, Watson made some inspired blocks and in bursts Foster looks like he's never left.

Negatives: the midfield is weak, Vigurs went off injured, other than his goal Fraser was all over the place at times.

Just now, The Great Stagsby said:

I strongly disagree!

Without trying to be funny, I'd say we looked "decidedly average" today - which is an enormous improvement on the last couple of weeks.

There's no place for that kind of passion at Victoria Park!

On 14/09/2019 at 18:41, Comrie said:

Not much better, to be honest.

Positives: we won a game when in the past we'd usually lose these, Paton looked lively, Watson made some inspired blocks and in bursts Foster looks like he's never left.

Negatives: the midfield is weak, Vigurs went off injured, other than his goal Fraser was all over the place at times.

I’ve been saying for months that Fraser has seemed to have been poorer recently and his form hasn’t been that of a Captain. I’ve no doubt he does have the ability his status and reputation suggests, however he’s been way off it recently. Maybe a turning point yesterday? I can live in hope though 

46 minutes ago, bunglebonce said:

Is it fair to assume that Vigurs will be out for a while again?  He limped off having taken a knock to his foot - it was a foot injury that kept him out for most of last season too.

Yeah I'd think so, shame as we actually looked good to start with with him in a 3

9 hours ago, frankthetank22 said:

Love old kits, where did you find this? 🤩

3 hours ago, staggy1929 said:

WHERE??????????

2 hours ago, Comrie said:

Holy cow where can I get this?

Dunnottar Retro Football Shirts on Twitter. £34 which is very reasonable. Made to order so will be about a month for delivery.

Edited by staggy4life

Bumped into your co manager and some of your players in the Chipper in Auchterarder earlier on my way back from Greenock. Couple of things to note. Your guys love a sausage supper and surprised that Uncle Roy doesn't stump up for the post match scran, each player paying for their own. Young Scouser who I didn't recognise started to panic when he found they didn't do 'contactless' . The Co-op obviously does as he came back 10 mins later with a bag contains 3 boxes of Magnums. I take it the club nutritionist doesn't attend away games 😂😂😂