The General Ross County Chat Thread

Anyone heading to the Foo Fighters after the game today? If so, the city centre was heaving yesterday for The Cure so I'd recommend using the subway if possible to get over. Walking is also achievable from Partick but it's a hell of a long way. It's going to be carnage in the city centre unfortunately 

Erwin was playing for the young lads today, didn't even finish the first half.

Either he's seriously lacking match practice or has taken a knock.

25 minutes ago, Comrie said:

Erwin was playing for the young lads today, didn't even finish the first half.

Either he's seriously lacking match practice or has taken a knock.

I think it was reported that he hasn't played since late 2018. An hour or so of football in 4 days is probably the best we can hope for at the moment - it'll take a wee while to get up to a full 90 minutes.

We lost 2-1 i the North of Scotland cup to Clach last night. A little worrying, as Clach were dreadful at times against Wick last Saturday.

Looking forward to the Livi game tomorrow. With each league fixture we can start to get more of a feel for our chances this season.

Good opportunity to add 3 points, to perform well and ideally to keep another clean sheet.

Livi will be thinking along similar lines as we are all basement battlers looking to send each other doon.

Half time assessment:

Firstly apologies for my rather passionate appraisals throughout this first half. The lon and short of it is that this performance so far has been absolutely woeful. Like James Corden levels of woeful. Pathetic perhaps. 

Livi are playing in the mercurial all white of Real Madrid and the great Leeds United and, frankly, nobody would blinked twice if we were in fact playing against Ramos, Marcelo, Bale etc.

All Livi goals have come from poorly conceded set pieces and well taken by their hungry attackers against a defence that accurately resembles The Imbetweeners at the moment. Marcus Fraser I'm afraid has been about as much use as Will down the right this half, looking more like an accountant than an elite (haha) footballer. Not able to string two passes together, we have been completely swamped by Livi as they actually look somewhat able to play this "football" thing.

must add that Stewart is looking like a man possessed in trying to gee up the plebs he is forced to play with. Must feel like a demotion for him today. Poor guy.

Second half to come but in all honesty it would take Jesus himself to turn up up front for us to have any chance to Of getting anything from this. Unless his name is Simon Power....

1 minute ago, stagdhu said:

Second half to come but in all honesty it would take Jesus himself to turn up up front for us to have any chance of getting anything from this. 

Aye. Cant see any reason you could believe Livi would throw away a two goal lead away from home.