The General Ross County Chat Thread

Wasn't he absolutely shite for Ayr United? Surely there's better 5th choice keepers to be found at that level?

He’s absolutely brutal. Honestly, the goalkeeping version of Jon Stewart. Laidlaw better step up.

Edit: his brother sent several P&Bers threatening Tweets after that one particularly memorable nightmare.

He’s absolutely brutal. Honestly, the goalkeeping version of Jon Stewart. Laidlaw better step up.

Edit: his brother sent several P&Bers threatening Tweets after that one particularly memorable nightmare.

Craig Telfers account of this was quite funny. Think he wanted to arrange a square go if my memory serves me right

14 hours ago, Stub Acme said:

Just been watching the Brechin highlights, Vigurs’ diagonal ball in the build up to the second is a peach, Pirlo-esque.... or if you want really classy, Lawson-esque 

Hainault avi, talk of Lawson... are you my long lost sibling?

2 hours ago, Aqy said:

It was downhill ski-ing champion Ross Stewart that scored as well 😂

Jesus. That is some of the worst goalkeeping I've ever witnessed. Jesus. We are fucked.

1 hour ago, bunglebonce said:

Hainault avi, talk of Lawson... are you my long lost sibling?

*sigh* Big André, if only he could’ve got past Grant Munro, might not have ended up in the bottom end of the German leagues. Interesting to note that Kaiserslautern are in the 3rd tier of German football nowadays, where St Andre has been plying his trade.

32 minutes ago, Stub Acme said:

*sigh* Big André, if only he could’ve got past Grant Munro, might not have ended up in the bottom end of the German leagues. Interesting to note that Kaiserslautern are in the 3rd tier of German football nowadays, where St Andre has been plying his trade.

He'll always have a place in my heart for that goal against Caley.

Midge on the Si Ferry podcast today. Not as much of a shoeshitfest as I thought it would be but comes across as a good guy. Would love to hear the fully unedited version

He does come across as a good guy. I am very much anticipating his goal video.