The General Ross County Chat Thread

32 minutes ago, bunglebonce said:

Target man, heid-the-ball #9.

First hit on google for "michael o'connor dundalk" is:

Interesting day.

The most recent article about Armstrong’s injury (could be up to two months) suggests KVDW is supposed to be back home rehabbing, but I wonder if he might be moving on. Draper isn’t in Holland either as he’s rehabbing at the PFA facilities. No mention of DKD save to say nobody injured traveled with the squad of 22.

Presumably the signing of Power is directly related to Armstrong’s injury. No mention of this O’Connor drunkard.

We've got either Clach or Strathspey Thistle in the North of Scotland cup. An away day down at Clach Park would be nice.

5 hours ago, Comrie said:

We've got either Clach or Strathspey Thistle in the North of Scotland cup. An away day down at Clach Park would be nice.

Both are great local ties, will definitely try to attend either in Grantown or at Clach.

No idea about 2nd round dates but the first round is to be played 31st July.

13 hours ago, Staggie_93 said:

Any chance of a competent left back?

The more I think about it I can see Chalmers being a left back but with VDW, Kelly and Chalmers all signed up for next season I'd be surprised if we went for another. 

I'd rather an upgrade at both full back positions personally, if such an upgrade was available and willing to come.

2 hours ago, frankthetank22 said:

The more I think about it I can see Chalmers being a left back but with VDW, Kelly and Chalmers all signed up for next season I'd be surprised if we went for another. 

I'd rather an upgrade at both full back positions personally, if such an upgrade was available and willing to come.

Caley fans thought Chalmers was poor at LB in the second tier, that's not overly encouraging.