The General Ross County Chat Thread

On 24/05/2019 at 23:15, Savage Henry said:

Meh.

On 24/05/2019 at 23:43, Comrie said:

Spittal is one of those guys who every game in ten shows you something that's pretty decent and then is utter pish for the next nine games.

No thanks.

Would you say that it's a common refrain, would many say that we deserve better?

Totally agree.

He’s got a year left sadly. Think both keepers were by far the best players in both matches and saw the first game but missed the Friday night match due to work. Don’t particularly remember any severe f@ckups by him though. I stand by my comment though as he’ll improve our team

Tbh I'm going to miss posting about football with real fans. The roasters who follow many of the Premiership clubs and post on P&B, really make match threads and discussions hard to bear at times.

In the championship forum you can (usually) at least have a different point of view with someone, without the discussion descending into chaos with hissy fits and name calling.

Tbh I'm going to miss posting about football with real fans. The roasters who follow many of the Premiership clubs and post on P&B, really make match threads and discussions hard to bear at times.

In the championship forum you can (usually) at least have a different point of view with someone, without the discussion descending into chaos with hissy fits and name calling.

Agreed. One of the genuine benefits of relegation is the Championship forum, for the most part.

Edit: new kit released tomorrow by dreamboats Ross Draper and Iain Vigurs. Come on, Macron, you kind of owe us a little bit.

2 hours ago, frankthetank22 said:

On the plus side (for you) Dundee were relegated so that's half the roasters off the Premiership forum.

Can't wait until the forum descends into carnage for the Dundee derbies. 

Edited by Comrie

3 hours ago, frankthetank22 said:

and if you get vexed by even the most modest degrees of joshing and haven't got the recourse of a reply, you've always got your trusty sword of red dottery to deploy.

On 26/05/2019 at 18:01, Savage Henry said:

Did you watch him in any of the games against County? He’s an absolute liability. Now, the Maureen’s keeper, if he’s out of contract....

Not convinced you watched him in the three games he played against County tbf.

Edit: FFS, just noticed I'm responding to a comment from 3 days ago. Slow and steady wins the race, I suppose. Not me, County.

Edited by Pull My Strings

Ross Laidlaw signing for us today I hear. Hopefully as No.2 as I've never really rated him.

They’re going to sign two keepers, I believe, so I’m okay with that. All depends on what the squad number klaxon tells us.

First look at the news strips from the club Twitter account, SHOCKING!

The white away is passable I suppose but very very simple.  

The picture of Draper in the new Home top looks terrible. Horizontal blue and navy thick bars with thin red and white lines.