The General Ross County Chat Thread

19 minutes ago, bunglebonce said:

It's been the players' haunt for years.  Which is why I haven't stepped foot in it since about 2010.

Nothing says I'm fully committed to recovering from my injury after missing the last 12 matches quite like getting pished and in a fight in the small hours.

Not that the club has discipline issues.

Pre drinks in Lauders, then onwards to Foxes and the Den.  Nothing but class, our lads.  

Used to be funny when Karim Boukraa got sent out on patrol to keep certain other players out of trouble.  Maybe we need some more Muslim players.  Is Don Cowie a Muslim?

1 hour ago, yoda said:

Surprised to hear there was scrapping outside (inside) Foxes/The Den.

The place is a magnet for arseholes and arsehole behaviour.

Foxes is utter shite and populated by complete arseholes. Imagine how bad it's going to be for the Noel Gallagher gig.

I think it's  a case of whilst most footballers are arseholes acting all "I'm kind of a big deal", there's also a section of weirdos - both fully grown men and younger wee gimps - who go out and actively noise up footballers so they've got a story to tell their pals the next week.

Mind you, who hasn't been in The Den and had someone* try and fight them?

*usually middle-aged, bald or balding, and with a designated "night out" shirt

Edited by yoda

39 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

Pre drinks in Lauders, then onwards to Foxes and the Den.  Nothing but class, our lads.  

Used to be funny when Karim Boukraa got sent out on patrol to keep certain other players out of trouble.  Maybe we need some more Muslim players.  Is Don Cowie a Muslim?

Based on when I was in Foxes, either he’s not or he’s pretty terrible at sticking to the rules.

Ross County have officially stated that a player was arrested, they won’t comment on an on-going police matter, and he will be subjected to the clubs disciplinary code.

Some of the banter on twitter from Caley fans is horrendous. Why does Vigurs enrage Caley fans so much?

7 hours ago, Loki said:

Ross County have officially stated that a player was arrested, they won’t comment on an on-going police matter, and he will be subjected to the clubs disciplinary code.

Some of the banter on twitter from Caley fans is horrendous. Why does Vigurs enrage Caley fans so much?

Because Vigurs loves the County...

10 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

So did someone go out and tweet about starting a fight with him, then post up videos of him being arrested?

And then created multiple accounts to tell himself how cool he was, apparently.  

Edited by Savage Henry

54 minutes ago, staggy4life said:

IMG-20190203-WA0009.thumb.jpg.f3f0e3c7d1032dff99e37e0c9af984e2.jpg

I see he "@" ICT i'm sure they will be so proud. Imagine coming onto social media to say you were thrown out somewhere for shouting at a County player and it was a "class night" toe curling stuff. 

I met Scott Fox a few years back in Foxes, after he'd left Thistle. He was an absolute gent, very candid about reasons for leaving and spoke highly of both clubs. He was with a few other players, didn't see any drama that night. Thought I'd throw in a wee positive memory.